Jackson wore #1 in college

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson wore #1 in college

Somewhere I thought I heard the nfl either discourages or prohibits players from wearing single digit numbers except QBs and kickers.

What happened to the days when all WRs wore 80s numbers? I liked that better.

Originally posted by The Ref View Post
    Somewhere I thought I heard the nfl either discourages or prohibits players from wearing single digit numbers except QBs and kickers.

I forget when but it was fairly recently that they expanded it to teens for WRs as well. Possibly because of roster issues.
    --
    Your Retarded

Comment

I thought he wore 187?

Comment

Well Lance Alworth wore 19, and Paul Warfield wore 42

Originally posted by TerpEagle View Post
        I forget when but it was fairly recently that they expanded it to teens for WRs as well. Possibly because of roster issues.
        But I believe Keyshawn was the guy who started it in the modern era by wearing 19.
        The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Cause it's 1-8-7 on a wide receivers coach....

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
          I thought he wore 187?
          Deep Cover !!
          The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle In Ohio View Post
            But I believe Keyshawn was the guy who started it in the modern era by wearing 19.
            this is true.

at first the saints were going to let reggie bush wear 5 if he donated enough to katrina relief(maybe 25% of his jersey revenue), then they changed their minds.

Comment

Deep Cover 2

Comment

Originally posted by The Ref View Post

11 (double 1's) would make sense for Jackson except there is already a WR with #11 on the foreskins roster.
                --------
                "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

The WR on the racists

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
                  11 (double 1's) would make sense for Jackson except there is already a WR with #11 on the foreskins roster.
                  With the number 11 is changing his number to 15. So possibly.

Comment

Working...
                  X