NJ.com confirmed tO NFLPA the eagles did not leak gang rumors to them

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Even Bill Maher and Nas get into the act on Jackson

Like it or not, the narrative around the nation is the Eagles cut Jackson because of gang ties. True or not myths become reality in this country all the time. That's what happens in the echo chamber of modern media.

No you tube direct link but you can follow on the link below. It's about 1/3rd in.

http://tinyurl.com/kawgktt

Comment

I never said the article was made up. I said the Eagles were a source. Learn to read.

Answer the question, how can the Eagles say they were unaware of the information in the article whether they were the source or not? Moron.
      Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Really?

Originally posted by The Ref View Post
        I don't recall a single article in this entire fiasco from any media outlet that didn't quote "unnamed sources within the team".

The entire debacle was fueled by these anonymous quotes.

Sheil Kapadia and Tim McManus were the only ones who tempered them.
        I couldn't find any. Why would NJ.com deny it, other than...

"I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
          I couldn't find any. Why would NJ.com deny it, other than...
          As usual, that makes no sense.

Articles on this story are laced with anonymous team sources. Even the headline of the gang story says the "team is troubled" by his associations. How would Parks know the team is troubled if someone from the team didn't tell him?

And go back and look at the philly.com stuff and csn. It's a joke with all the anonymous sources. Ridiculous.

Comment

Just got back from fishing. Think I'm DJax'd out. Tired of arguing about someone no longer on the team.
            "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

If NJ.com wants the Eagles to give them stories, it would be a pretty bad idea to confirm that the Eagles gave them this story.

Comment

Let's see a link

Seriously, I looked and couldn't find any. You said you couldn't recall a story that did not mention "unnamed sources within the team". I read at least 10 and not one mentioned such a thing. I think your imagination is playing tricks on you... again

Comment

Catch any?

Saw a bunch of trout fishermen out yesterday when I was biking

Comment

Not today. Nobody was having any luck. Of course, the word was that people were catching trout at the spot I normally fish.
                    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

You got that right

[QUOTE=CbEagle;1756302]Oh boy, here we go. This should bring all the lunatics out from both sides. Me I will spend a wonderful day outside in the yard.[/QUOTE Im heading out for same vacay at the beach, loonies can looney away.
                      "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Seriously, I looked and couldn't find any. You said you couldn't recall a story that did not mention "unnamed sources within the team". I read at least 10 and not one mentioned such a thing. I think your imagination is playing tricks on you... again
                        Oh jesus christ. I think you must be trying to fuck with me. even you aren't this dense.

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
                          Just got back from fishing. Think I'm DJax'd out. Tired of arguing about someone no longer on the team.
                          Originally posted by Diggle View Post
                          Agreed. But I also believe the Eagles fed nj.com the gang story even if it was 2nd hand
                          I agree with this post.
                          --------
                          "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Couldn't find a single link eh genius?

Originally posted by The Ref View Post
                            Oh jesus christ. I think you must be trying to fuck with me. even you aren't this dense.
                            Nothing in the original nj.com article so you are el-wrongo there too

Comment

no

Nothing in the original nj.com article so you are el-wrongo there too
                              just hasn't backpedaled yet

Comment

or...

Originally posted by BirdBrawn View Post
                                Much more important and satisfying than obsessing on this crap.

just spend a lazy sunday at the beach.
                                Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
                                May 7, 2010

Comment

Working...
                                X