OT: Anyone see Draft Day?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT: Anyone see Draft Day?

I thought it was pretty solid. I don't know that any real life GM would ever be in that trade situation, but it was still decent to watch.

I'm not one to remark on the way stuff is edited, but I really enjoyed the way this one was put together. Kept a movie that was mostly people on the phone, or in a room talking to one another moving.
    -Slizz of Wangnutz

Probably gonna go see it tomorrow.

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
    I thought it was pretty solid. I don't know that any real life GM would ever be in that trade situation, but it was still decent to watch.

I'm not one to remark on the way stuff is edited, but I really enjoyed the way this one was put together. Kept a movie that was mostly people on the phone, or in a room talking to one another moving.
    Hope it measures up.
    The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

I heard Rat Face makes a cameo. Any truth to that?

Comment

Indeed! My dad goes "Joe F*cking Banner" out loud in the middle of the theater when he was on screen.
        Last edited by BigSlizz; 04-16-2014, 02:32 PM.
        -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Bwaah !!

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
          Indeed! My dad goes "Joe F*cking Banner" out loud in the middle of the theater when he was on screen.
          Nice, pops !! Maybe I'll give him a hearty "BOOOOOOOOO !!!" when he shows his rat teeth.
          The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Does it feature a scene where the Giants draft a ballhawking CB/S?

If it doesn't, as per the new Giants troll, it is not realistic.

Comment

based on the reviews and the first week take: NOPE

I can't believe it. who woulda thunk a movie based on the Cleveland browns wouldn't be a massive hit?

Comment

Didn't it bomb at the Box Office?

Comment

I think the premise if it is terrible. Which fake player that might suck, but we won't know for 2-3 years, will the Browns draft? The hype surrounding the real draft is stupid enough.

Comment

Plus, it's based on the browns and stars Kevin Costner and Dennis Leary, 2 of the most unlikable schmucks in the industry.

Well, at least to me.

Comment

You don't like Dennis Leary?

I can see Costner
                      Last edited by Riccardo; 04-16-2014, 07:10 PM.
                      "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

He's in all those stupid ass Ice Age movies. Sound of his voice drives me insane now.

So does ray Romano and john laurigitus or however the F you spell it.

Comment

So you only know of him from cartoons??

No wonder...
                          "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

No. Other things. He's just an annoyin Red Sox homer. Sounds like you love the guy.

Comment

Working...
                            X