Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You ever Notice how the Foreskins Love our Garbage?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You ever Notice how the Foreskins Love our Garbage?

Trotter, McNabb, Fryer, and we all know how that went for those Guys..

who else played for the forskinners besides Sonny.
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

I think this is different

They're not getting our garbage, they're getting a player who is more than capable of doing some damage to the Eagles.
    The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

I dunno,, we all felt this way about Trotter

Originally posted by Eagle In Ohio View Post
      They're not getting our garbage, they're getting a player who is more than capable of doing some damage to the Eagles.
      but yes for sure,,DJ can make that when we play the Redskins they may have more W's than us,,a loss were 3 back,,gdnight...remains to be seen...it is a shift in Power in the NFC East.
      OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
      "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle In Ohio View Post
        Maybe that will happen when they find a real QB

Comment

They need a defense that could stop a nosebleed as well. Not sure how much DJax would help in that respect

Comment

They said they are waiting for Nick Foles next year

Originally posted by SCREAMIN EAGLE View Post
            Maybe that will happen when they find a real QB
            when the eagles have to pay him,,,front office cuts him because he at a dennys Twice in one week,,,the smear campaign will be in full swing...Foreskins get the Qb of the future..
            OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
            "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
              when the eagles have to pay him,,,front office cuts him because he at a dennys Twice in one week,,,the smear campaign will be in full swing...Foreskins get the Qb of the future..

Word is he has been harboring an illegal immigrant named Pedro. It could become a big problem once he's due for some money.

Comment

I am wondering why he would want to play for a sorry 4-12 team

With the poor man's Gruden and a gimp at qb. Guess he wants revenge that bad. Or the deadskins want to hornswaggle him(into taking less than 7 mil per) to make it look like they stole a great player from us(again) and have firm control of the NFC East again. HAHAHAHAHA
                Last edited by weizer; 04-01-2014, 11:34 PM.

Comment

And what if RG3 looks more like the player he did at Baylor and as a rookie? Garçon, Alfred Morris and Jordan Reed were all very good players before DeSean got there even with a hobbled RG3 and the Shanny family burning it all down.

Anything could happen, and they could be horrible again, but I don't think there's gonna be much grave dancing going on here. This is a good move for Washington.
                  Last edited by Sect 236; 04-02-2014, 12:01 AM.

Comment

It goes both ways.

Although "trash" doesn't really apply to these guys.
                    Last edited by xvii_xxii_xxvi; 04-02-2014, 12:43 AM.

Comment

Trotter was coming off consecutive all-pro seasons

in 2000 and 2001, Banner franchise tagged him and then withdrew it (later doing the same to Corey Simon). Trotter got injured and didn't fit into the scheme well and it did not work out well for him. He bounced back when he returned to the Eagles with 2 more pro-bowl seasons.

Just because he became a free agent and went elsewhere, it isn't fair to call him trash.

Comment

I think you guys are trying real hard to make yourselves feel better about the fact that we lost one of the most dynamic playmakers in the NFL to a division rival.

None of your examples compare. Jackson is 27 and in the prime of his career. He's also a consensus top 100 player in the league at any position.

Fryar was old and done, McNabb was a fat slob, old, and done, and Trotter had the miserable Joe Banner to deal with after knee surgery in 2002.
                        Last edited by The Ref; 04-02-2014, 02:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
                          And what if RG3 looks more like the player he did at Baylor and as a rookie? Garçon, Alfred Morris and Jordan Reed were all very good players before DeSean got there even with a hobbled RG3 and the Shanny family burning it all down.

Anything could happen, and they could be horrible again, but I don't think there's gonna be much grave dancing going on here. This is a good move for Washington.
                          Yeah. Fucking terrible move cutting DeSean. He's not a system or an aging player. He won't be the one guy to put the foreskins back in the playoffs. But as bad of an organization as they are, they're not some cursed team whose moves always fail. They were in the playoffs just two years ago.

Comment

Or maybe their system sucked

Originally posted by The Ref View Post
                            I think you guys are trying real hard to make yourselves feel better about the fact that we lost one of the most dynamic playmakers in the NFL to a division rival.

None of your examples compare. Jackson is 27 and in the prime of his career. He's also a consensus top 100 player in the league at any position.

Fryar was old and done, McNabb was a fat slob, old, and done, and Trotter had the miserable Joe Banner to deal with after knee surgery in 2002.
                            We will see if they can get Djax the ball like we did last year. I have a feeling it will end up badly for them...you knew this would happen as soon as he was cut, revenge on his mind and the skins always seem to want to stick it to us and take our players so...perfect match...makes me hate them as much as any other team in our division now.

Comment

"Garbage"?

Certainly doesn't apply here
                              "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Working...
                              X