Sam bradford throws over 15 yards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sam bradford throws over 15 yards

Saw the link on reddit. Holy shit the Rams receivers sucked. Bradford was making some nice throws though.

https://youtu.be/RhLDkYravNA

The play where he's flushed right at around the 8:50 mark

That is as good as any quarterback that has ever lived. He looks very solid under a lot of pressure. His footwork is great. Arm is tremendous. As we all know, the whole thing hinges on his health.

Comment

True. But...

Originally posted by Two Gap Penetrator View Post
      That is as good as any quarterback that has ever lived. He looks very solid under a lot of pressure. His footwork is great. Arm is tremendous. As we all know, the whole thing hinges on his health.
      ...I don't know who looks worse in this tape, the Eagles DB or the Rams receivers.
      DB

Comment

I was extremely skeptical of the Bradford trade (I am/was anti Foles too, as any rational human being) until watching this video about a month ago. His arm talent is undeniable and if you understand one speck of football it's obvious that his weapons in STL were shit at best.

Comment

let us all pray

he can shake the fucking injury bug

Comment

Originally posted by Two Gap Penetrator View Post
            Agreed. Just hoping he continues to perform under pressure and his injuries don't cause him to be jumpy.

Comment

Under what rational thought process do you justify stating that people are irrational if they don't agree with your amateur assessment of quarterback play in the NFL?
              Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by hoythunter12 View Post
                Saw the link on reddit. Holy shit the Rams receivers sucked. Bradford was making some nice throws though.

https://youtu.be/RhLDkYravNA
                so there a 3 things that I noticed watching this video:

1) the rams receivers dropped every friggin pass and I can't name any one of them no names (not that what we have is an better right now)

2) Bradford can make all the throws and has a cannon for an arm - if he stays healthy and that's a big if - we definitely won that trade. If there is one thing Chip can do is open up space using the whole field and Bradford can find the open man

3) see # 1

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
                  Under what rational thought process do you justify stating that people are irrational if they don't agree with your amateur assessment of quarterback play in the NFL?
                  Are you one of those pro Foles butthurt guys? I can't have a conversation about football with you if so. Definition of irrationality. But to answer your question, the eye test.

Also I don't give two shits if you or anyone else agrees or not. I'll get my justification when the Rams go 3-13 this year.

Comment

You can't have a conversation about football with me because you apparently think you know more than I do.

And you don't.

Comment

You can't have a conversation about football with me because you apparently think you know more than I do.

And you don't.
                      Is this where we measure our football dicks?

Comment

The shoe fits when stating no rational person can fail to agree with your assessment.
                        Last edited by slag; 05-12-2015, 09:11 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

The shoe fits when stating no rational person can fail to agree with your assessment.
                          lawyered.
                          “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

I watched Sam Bradford's non-highlight video and he looked like shit. Doesn't pass my eye test.
                            “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

I was half kidding. But if you or anyone else truly believes Foles is a better option than Bradford I'd like to hear why so I can understand how much of football you don't understand.

Comment

Working...
                              X