X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steph Curry

Best BASKETBALL player in league. Recognize him
    I'm not the hill you want to die on

Been my favorite player to watch for a while. It's crazy to think he's this good and he didn't go to Villanova aka Guard U

Comment

Steph wanted to follow pops at Virginia tech and they only offered him a walk on spot. What a huge mistake. Put Davidson back on the map.

Comment

I was at his unofficial coming out party back in 2008 in Raleigh for March madness.

He torched Gonzaga and Georgetown in front of a frenzied crowd. Went with a bunch of my buddies from college.

Phenomenal experience.

Comment

Maybe it's a generation thing.......

Originally posted by 91EaglesD View Post
          I acknowledge his talent, but find watching him boring as shit. The three point shot leaves me completely cold. Basketball was a much superior game before the three pointer was introduced.
          "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Some shithead here was saying Curry would find out what "real" basketball is like in the playoffs. I doubt he'll acknowledge his idiocy.

Comment

Originally posted by rothdawg View Post
              Some shithead here was saying Curry would find out what "real" basketball is like in the playoffs. I doubt he'll acknowledge his idiocy.
              He's been amazing, but I hope they can continue and beat Bron.

Comment

The thing that amazes me about Curry is how he turns an awkward pass that leaves him off balance into an easy 3. I loved Iverson, but Curry is a more complete, unselfish version of him. In fairness to AI, though, the Warriors have put quite a team around Curry.
                -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

What is really mind blowing is he was taken 7th in 2009 Draft and the T'Wolves passed him up twice at #5 and #6 for 2 busts. They have to be kicking themselves.

Comment

I would take curry over iverson 7 days out of the week
                    I'm not the hill you want to die on

Comment

I'll recognize him

When he attains the age of 16.
                      DB

Comment

Isn't Steph a girls name?

nm
                        "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Agree with OB

Originally posted by Overbrook View Post
                          I acknowledge his talent, but find watching him boring as shit. The three point shot leaves me completely cold. Basketball was a much superior game before the three pointer was introduced.
                          Curry is fantastic. But I like shot blocking, rebounding, teams whose offense flows through the big man. Let the big man create first, then dish it back out the paint.
                          500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Originally posted by Overbrook View Post
                            Chicks dig the long ball, OB.

As a white dude who could never get to the rack, my mantra was always that I'd start dunking when they made them worth 3 points.

-AE

Comment

fuck outta here. Lebron's the best player in the league, no debate.

Comment

Working...
                              X