The Johnny Manziel 30 for 30 10 years from now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Johnny Manziel 30 for 30 10 years from now

Redemption story or Maurice Clarrett the sequel? I'm leaning toward the latter.
    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Looking more and more like epic implosion. Should make for a riveting tale.

Comment

Affluenza.

Comment

It's always sad to see how people squander the opportunities that life gives them. Any one of us would give their left testicle to be in a position to play a game for king's ransom.

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
          You see the quote from his Dad? He apparently said that if he doesn't get help he's not going to live to see his next birthday. That's about as dark as it gets.

Comment

He already spent 2 and a half months in rehab.

Him getting help won't mean squat if he continues to say fuck it after he leaves.
            John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
              He won't be around to see it.

Comment

Lawrence Phillips

Comment

Originally posted by wynnron123 View Post
                  Lawrence Phillips
                  More like Todd Marinovich, but even more of an epic crash.

Comment

The thing of it is, for someone to be helped, they need to want the help in the first place. And there is an ego barrier in some folks that just prevents them from realizing that they can't do it alone.

The fact that his agent just washed his hands of their association tells me a lot.

Comment

Sadly, he may not be. I hope he gets help.

Comment

He needs to start a few games for the Iggs next year.
                        500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

I could not agree more. I'm glad you get it
                          I'm not the hill you want to die on

Comment

Dead on comparison.
                            John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Working...
                            X