No announcement yet.

Roseman Running The Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And here I thought he already hung himself with a fire hose.
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

How could it get any worse?

We're already at rock bottom.

Comment

Originally posted by Squire View Post
        Mosher reporting that Eagles have suspended their search for a personnel chief until after the draft because every team is in full draft prep and nobody changes job now in that area. Result is that Roseman will run the draft and the teams FA strategy for 2016.
        Yuck. He's better off just going to Walterfootball.com and looking at the mock drafts the day of.

Comment

This sounds great! Maybe the plan really IS to tank this year.

http://www.eaglescoutingnest.com/#!S...f2062bd41415f1

I especially like this part: "The Eagles have been plagued by turnover and instability in the front office, especially during Roseman’s rise to power, and league sources believe the team’s reputation for fostering a toxic environment signals a red flag to potential candidates."
          --------
          "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Fredo Gronk is a stone cold eagle lock in the 3rd round.

Comment

So many red flags reading this. It'd be terrifying for fans of a legit franchise but for us it's same shit different day.

This feels like the kind of shit we used to make fun of Washington for:

http://www.nj.com/eagles/index.ssf/2...s_suspend.html

Comment

Good God we're screwed.

Jesus I was still a toddler in fucking California the last time the Birds won anything and, from the looks of it, I'll be in diapers and won't remember a damn thing about the next one they win, either.
                John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

2) The Eagles are prepping for free agency and the draft with an incomplete scouting department, one that also lacks a college scouting director.

Comment

I was just about to respond to your last post with this. WE HAVE NOBODY IN CHARGE OF SCOUTING COLLEGE!!! W....T.....F. How is that even possible for a professional sports franchise??
                    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

This is as bad as it gets on the FO side.

I just cannot believe Jeff Lurie allowed Roseman to do this. He's like a computer Virus that destroys your OS and yet He's not only allowing it to continue but he's enabling that disease on top of it.

I give up. It's fucking hopeless with those 2 boobs at the top. I hope they lose 80% of their season ticket renewals.

Any organization worth a shit doesn't operate like this. Roseman is Danny Snyder without any ownership stake. GET RID
                      OF HIS FUCKING ASS!
                      Last edited by Ellsworth; 02-02-2016, 03:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
                        2) The Eagles are prepping for free agency and the draft with an incomplete scouting department, one that also lacks a college scouting director.
                        Who needs a scouting department when you've got Howie Roseman to evaluate talent?

"Roseman seems to be basking in the opportunity to run the team's personnel department and the source expects the Eagles to be 'aggressive' this offseason."

Howie's going to be aggressive! DREAM TEAM!
                        --------
                        "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

This is Lurie's livelihood. This is his business and his life's investment. And he's content to hand the keys to Howie. Lurie is now officially in the Snyder, Jerruh camp as far as I'm concerned. It's just a different kind of incompetence. I guess money can't fix stupid.
                          "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

To paraphrase Sgt. Al Powell from Die Hard 2: Die Harder:

Uh oh. When Howie starts having feelings, people start dying.

Comment

Upper Class Twit of the Year 2016

Comment

Howie in the war room with visor, sharpened number 2 pencil, beats by dre headphones listening to "I Ain't No Joke", not giving a fuck picking players based on Around the Horn rumors.
                                500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Working...
                                X