• Show
Clear All

• Roach Murray

"not in a good place"

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...down-on-future
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
    This team has so many problems I forgot about him for a while. Nice while it lasted.

Comment

I can just hear you snickering as you.....

...type "Roach Murray."

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Comment

Could be complete bullshit but

for now I'd take his word over anonymous reports

"No. I'm signed there for the next four years. I don't know where that story is coming from," Murray said on PFT Live. "It's a little crazy. Every week I feel like there's something new. It's a little weird. I can't worry about what people are saying. I'll just continue to work hard. I'm signed for four years and I'm committed."
        http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...tted-to-eagles

Comment

That's a strange piece, written without a single verifiable quote and riddled with unbridled speculation. Looks like Rapoport is trolling for clicks.

Of course Murray is unsure. It's a new regime and a new scheme. But if he has any confidence in his ability, he'll make it work. Otherwise he's not worth having in the first place.

Comment

He dismissed this yesterday but we'll see. No reason he can't stay and be productive in a system more suited towards his skill set.
            "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

I misread your quote...

Originally posted by Susquehanna Birder View Post
              Looks like Rapoport is trolling for clicks.
              As, "trolling for dicks" and thought, "what does any of this have to do with Riccardo?"
              The Eagles are boneheads. This is one of the top 10 biggest bonehead trades in the history of the NFL. - Chris Cooley 9/15/2010

Comment

Bwah!

Good kerning is your friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Susquehanna Birder View Post
                  That's a strange piece, written without a single verifiable quote and riddled with unbridled speculation. Looks like Rapoport is trolling for clicks.
                  It doesn't even cite "unnamed sources".

I think Mathews is the odd man out and they keep Roach and Sproles. Feel free to tweet that!
                  Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
                    It doesn't even cite "unnamed sources".

I think Mathews is the odd man out and they keep Roach and Sproles. Feel free to tweet that!
                    He does mention sources. SEVERAL sources!

"In fact, Eagles and Murray appear headed toward a stare-down regarding his future with the organization, according to several sources informed of the situation."

But Zoli nailed it. I just wanted to type Roach Murray and snicker.
                    --------
                    "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Have the Eagles ever signed a free agent Roach and not had it be a FIASCO?

Comment

I'm with Susq on this one.

Yesterday I read an article where Murray was quoted as saying he's committed to the Eagles, and he looks forward to Doug's more conventional offense.
                        -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

He does mention sources. SEVERAL sources!

"In fact, Eagles and Murray appear headed toward a stare-down regarding his future with the organization, according to several sources informed of the situation."

But Zoli nailed it. I just wanted to type Roach Murray and snicker.
                          My bad. Missed that one.

Regardless of the apparent staredown, I put my money on Howie not to give the Roach to anyone for free, Chip-style.

I think either Roach or Mathews has to go and because of the contracts it will most likely be Mathews.
                          Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

He needs to get under the fridge ... always a good place from which to scurry.
                            Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
                              He needs to get under the fridge ... always a good place from which to scurry.
                              BOOM!!

Comment

Working...
                              X