How the draft has to go for us to get Paxton Lynch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How the draft has to go for us to get Paxton Lynch

I don't know about you guys, but I really like Paxton Lynch. If we do let Bradford go, Lynch is a guy I'd really like to grab.

Here is how the draft has to go for us to grab one of the Top QBs. Basically, it comes down to if Dallas takes a QB, or if someone like the Rams trades up. Hopefully, that's not the case.

Do you guys think Lynch will make it to our pick?

Comment

No.

No.

No.

NO!

Comment

Originally posted by ActionJackson View Post
        I don't know about you guys, but I really like Paxton Lynch. If we do let Bradford go, Lynch is a guy I'd really like to grab.

Here is how the draft has to go for us to grab one of the Top QBs. Basically, it comes down to if Dallas takes a QB, or if someone like the Rams trades up. Hopefully, that's not the case.

Do you guys think Lynch will make it to our pick?
        I bet he's a guy you'd like to grab.
        "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

bwah
          John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Shut up and go away

Tired of one trick trolls.
            "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

That never gets old!
              On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Working...
              X