New ST holder pricing for 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New ST holder pricing for 2016

A friend told me about Birds new pricing for 2016. It sounds like they recognize the sham that is pre-season... Seems like they are taking a page out of MLB's book by charging more for Yankees / Red Sox, Giants/Dodgers etc..

Additional changes for the 2016 season will include a transition to variable pricing to better align the value of your season investment. Beginning this year, Eagles individual home games will fall into the following three tiers: Preseason, Regular Season and NFC East opponents.
    •Total investment: With "variable pricing" your annual season ticket cost will not change.
    •Percentage of total season value: For NFL purposes, we are allocating your total season ticket investment as follows: Preseason 10%, Regular Season: 50% and NFC East: 40%.
    Hopes that were high in the heat of September ... can wilt and die in the chill of November. November can be cold and grey, November can be surly with bitter rain upon the world and winter coming early.
    - "The Voice" of NFL films -John Facenda

So the "members" who tend to sell off the less popular games to recoup some cash...well, they're hosed.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Sufferin2long View Post
      A friend told me about Birds new pricing for 2016. It sounds like they recognize the sham that is pre-season... Seems like they are taking a page out of MLB's book by charging more for Yankees / Red Sox, Giants/Dodgers etc..

Additional changes for the 2016 season will include a transition to variable pricing to better align the value of your season investment. Beginning this year, Eagles individual home games will fall into the following three tiers: Preseason, Regular Season and NFC East opponents.
      •Total investment: With "variable pricing" your annual season ticket cost will not change.
      •Percentage of total season value: For NFL purposes, we are allocating your total season ticket investment as follows: Preseason 10%, Regular Season: 50% and NFC East: 40%.
      Are they changing the face value for these tickets? I have been donating my preseason tickets to charity and taking the write off on my taxes.
      --------
      "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Originally posted by Susquehanna Birder View Post
        So the "members" who tend to sell off the less popular games to recoup some cash...well, they're hosed.
        Getting harder and harder to be a "member" every year.

But at least they said the overall cost will not change. I'll believe that when they announce ticket prices for the upcoming season.
        --------
        "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Yeah I do the same with PS, and I got the most money for Nfc East games when I sit with Zubaz. They always find some way to screw us.
          On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Originally posted by Susquehanna Birder View Post
            Not hosed. Resellers like me already set asking prices to a value more aligned with demand than with face value. And hey I ain't now broker, just a long-distance STH trying to offset some cost ya dig?
            Woooo!

Comment

Working...
            X