6 years, $63 mill for Maxwell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6 years, $63 mill for Maxwell

@JaysonBraddock: The Eagles have set the parameters of a deal for Maxwell that consists of 6 years $63 million with $23.5 mil fully guaranteed. $13.5 year 1

A quick search tells me

That puts him in essentially the top 5 annually with more guaranteed than almost anyone?

Damn. Had to be done.

Comment

Seems a little crazy, maybe it's just me.

Comment

how much of that counts against the cap? All of it or just the base (and not the signing bonus)?

Comment

Its free agency Bro

Originally posted by D Leff View Post
          Seems a little crazy, maybe it's just me.
          no matter who is signed by what team, in the 1st 3 days. Your going to over pay....we got the best player at a huge position of need...now get a safety, and don't overpay for McCourty
          OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
          "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
            no matter who is signed by what team, in the 1st 3 days. Your going to over pay....we got the best player at a huge position of need...now get a safety, and don't overpay for McCourty
            And keep JMac

Comment

I would not be surprised to see Mac set his price

Originally posted by ishimonster View Post
              And keep JMac
              after Visiting several teams and then sign with the Eagles
              OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
              "BFTR"

Comment

Hopefully.

Myths McLane says they have interest in Orlando Franklin. Don't forget Jason Worlids. We'll see what happens. IMO whatever McCourty wants is worth it...

Comment

yeah it does seem crazy. obviously they had to do something at CB but i'm a little leery of bringing in a guy from seattle, where almost anyone could look good surrounded by the rest of that defense.

Comment

IM not as high on Worilds as I was 2 weeks ago

Originally posted by ishimonster View Post
                    Hopefully.

Myths McLane says they have interest in Orlando Franklin. Don't forget Jason Worlids. We'll see what happens. IMO whatever McCourty wants is worth it...
                    spoke to alot of Stooler fans who are saying who cares about the guy,,he's no Carlos Emmons
                    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                    "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
                      Yea, it sucks. Stung too many times by free agency. But when you can't draft, what can you do?

Comment

Cheap bastards

Comment

Working...
                        X