Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I want Murray to sign just to piss off FF CHRIS CHRISTIE!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want Murray to sign just to piss off FF CHRIS CHRISTIE!!

You like apples? Wait...obviously not!

I think signing him would be a mistake, honestly.

The history if previous backs who have had 380 carries in a season should make eagles think twice. All 4 fell off a cliff after a workload like that.

I think it's a bad biz decision, ignores history. Never overspend on a free agent RB coming off a career season.

I pity YOU PEOPLE
    Last edited by Ellsworth; 03-12-2015, 09:45 AM.

Comment

The little dude on my right shoulder tells me the same thing but the one on the left...

Comment

I've seen all the stats but I'm just not comfortable with Mathews as the "feature" back. Murray's load would be drastically reduced here. Maybe that would make a difference.
        "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

His loads in teammate's wives would not be drastically reduced.

Comment

I don't think it's necessarily a bad decision but I'm not overjoyed about it. If Dallas had broken the bank on him we'd all be saying that they overpaid, and yeah, we'd mention the workload. He also had the best OL in football last season. And he fumbled a lot. The key will be to reduce his role so he won't get injured.

Trading McCoy then signing Murray for a little less is weird. I would have preferred to have kept Maclin and signed Gore as opposed to just signing Murray.

Comment

We didn't have a choice in the Gore matter. I think even if we resigned Maclin, Gore still would have chosen Indy

Comment

I think that Gore agreed in principle to a deal under the assumption that we had Maclin. When Maclin left he went somewhere where he felt he'd have more help.
                Last edited by art vandelay; 03-12-2015, 11:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
                  I think that Gore agreed in principle to a deal under the assumption that we had Maclin. When Maclin left he went somewhere where he felt he'd have more help.

I'm NOT disagreeing with you, but since when did NFL Football players go to the "buddy" system? Soon guys will not go to the bathroom without someone to go with and hold their hand, Sheez.

Comment

A Mistake Almost As Big...

...as trading for a quarterback whose nickname is KNEE INJURY? Just askin'!
                    "If I owned Texas and Hell, I'd rent out Texas and live in Hell!"

Comment

Krispy Cream seen heading towards Bridge

he walked onto the Ben Franklin and it just collapsed..
                      OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                      "BFTR"

Comment

I sure tee'd that one up for you.
                        "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Working...
                        X