Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So now they are saying the Brownstains offered #19 for Bradford.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

True story. No, Wynn, early morning sleep in the eye!!!

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
      If drops aren't removed from the equation, completion stats are bullshit.
      this is where I got my information. it's not gospel, but just another article/point of view. could be dogshit...might not be.

http://grantland.com/features/sam-br...st-louis-rams/
      “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

http://youtu.be/RhLDkYravNA

Here's that video of all of Bradford's throws over 15 yards

Comment

I think that is where chip is targeting, any further and the price is too high. I put mariota to the birds at 75-80 percent.
          On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Originally posted by WeflyHigh View Post
            http://youtu.be/RhLDkYravNA

Here's that video of all of Bradford's throws over 15 yards
            I've seen it...still, just another view.
            “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Originally posted by CbEagle View Post
              I think that is where chip is targeting, any further and the price is too high. I put mariota to the birds at 75-80 percent.
              Kempski speculates #19, #20, 2016 1st rounder, Kendricks and Boykin would get you the Titan's pick. Gets rid of two more players drafted under Reid (FF) and keeps picks in every round in 2015.

http://www.phillyvoice.com/heres-how...arcus-mariota/
              --------
              "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

It also gives the eagles no picks until the third round next year

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
                  It also gives the eagles no picks until the third round next year
                  Somehow I don't think that would bother Kelly too much if he gets what he wants THIS year.

That deal would also free up more than $15 million in cash and cap space which could be used to extend players Kelly wants to keep.
                  --------

Comment

I think thats to much to give up, but I am not chip. That number 5 pick looks like he could keep the players and the 2016 1st
                    On Trumps handicap

Comment

Originally posted by CbEagle View Post
                      I think thats to much to give up, but I am not chip. That number 5 pick looks like he could keep the players and the 2016 1st
                      I think Boykin could be gone after the season, so trading him would not bug me all that much. I would like to see them hang on to Kendricks.

The problem I see with trading for #5 is that you would have to deal with the foreskins.
                      --------

Comment

True, fuck a foreskin!
                        On Trumps handicap

Comment

I just don't understand how Bradford can play 5 seasons, never manage to go .500, never throw for more than like 21 TDs or 3500 yards, tear the same ACL twice, and still somehow be universally valued as a first round pick, especially considering that teams overvalue their draft choices imo.

Comment

Working...
                          X