Mad Men fans?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mad Men fans?

I know Bardy is one. How do you think it ends? Does Don live or die?
    Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
    May 7, 2010

Two of the more popular theories are that he either becomes "DB Cooper" or that the intro of the man falling was Don all along.

I'm not sure how I want it to end myself. I do know it was cool to see Don as a man about town again last night after a few seasons of marriage and depression.

Comment

Another theory is that Don has a brain tumor which is why he is starting to see more and more hallucinations (Bert Cooper at the end of last season), Rachel Menken last night.

I enjoy the show though it seems like almost nothing happens in any episode

Comment

It was a good episode to start the season.

The best ending to a series was Six Feet Under, IMO. They raced though time and you could see what happened to each of the characters lives.

Comment

yeah nothing says "man about town"...

...like stand-up fucking that greasy spoon waitress in a garbage-strewn alley
          Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
          May 7, 2010

Comment

I think the fact that he had an answering service for all his lady friends evens out the back alley banging.

Maybe "coozehound" would have been the more appropriate term.

Comment

Weiner has said that the series will end with us seeing where Don is now. As much homage as Weiner pays to the Sopranos it seems the series won't end on a similar cliffhanger.

Comment

The DB Cooper theory just makes no sense to me. They have somewhat similar names and appearances. That to me does not mean that Don Draper will hijack a plane before jumping out and disappearing forever.

Pretty baller that all he had to say to that greasy waitress was "my name is Don" before banging her on her break.

Comment

Working...
                X