Today is a bitter sweet day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today is a bitter sweet day

as happy as I am to see Williams gone,,Trent was an amazing player for us,,an though he might not have been as good as Dawkins...He was in that class of player, and when I saw Cole out there, he made me remember JJ Troy and those defenses! He brought that desire to be great,,and it will be missed on this team just as BDawk is still missed to this day!

Good luck Mr Cole,,hope you do well!

Stay out of the East!
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

Just imagine if Trent Cole

Didn't accumulate his stats in just a few games each season, and didn't pull a Houdini when the team needed him down the stretch. Dude would have been legendary, but instead I say "Good day."
    -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Knock on Trent

was he would fade. can't argue that, still like him.
      OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
      "BFTR"

Comment

OK Flo
        "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Can't remember a day like this ever..

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
          OK Flo
          I think Im gonna Flowup!
          OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
          "BFTR"

Comment

Bump Trent Cole App thread...

figured now the Dust has settled.
            OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
            "BFTR"

Comment

The thing was that Cole always faded because he had no help. He was a big part of the reason that Babin had so many sacks in 2011. I'm pretty sure Cole got hurt that season and Babin went on a cold streak as a result. Cole didn't have huge numbers in 2011 but when he was lined up opposite a good pass rusher(though not a good DE) the pass rush didn't nose dive the way it had in other seasons.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
                The thing was that Cole always faded because he had no help. He was a big part of the reason that Babin had so many sacks in 2011. I'm pretty sure Cole got hurt that season and Babin went on a cold streak as a result. Cole didn't have huge numbers in 2011 but when he was lined up opposite a good pass rusher(though not a good DE) the pass rush didn't nose dive the way it had in other seasons.
                Agree. Also, he gave 100% on every single play, regardless of run or pass, and was too valuable to take off the field.

Playing that hard and that many snaps is going to inevitably lead to burnout late in the season. It also makes him the Anti-Babin, and one of the guys who deserves serious recognition.

Comment

Working...
                X