Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eagles working on trading evan mathis per rappaport

Next to go, Jason Peters...lol
    “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Mathis was given permission to seek a trade last year, right?

Comment

For what?

Comment

Originally posted by phillyeagles36 View Post
        For what?
        Probably a 6th rounder. Puke.

Comment

to answer my own question;

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...to-seek-trade/

The league’s annual meetings have a way of generating information that previously existed but hadn’t been leaked.

Regarding Eagles guard Evan Mathis, for example, news of a possible trade first surfaced on Wednesday. Per a league source, however, the team gave Mathis permission to seek a trade weeks ago, after Mathis requested a new contract and the team opted not to give him one.

To date, no serious suitors have been found. But Mathis isn’t being shopped because the Eagles want to move on; Mathis is being shopped because he wants a raise that the Eagles don’t want to give him. If Mathis can’t find someone who will, the only alternative will be to return to the Eagles at $5.15 million for 2014.

Comment

Trade up to get Fisher AND Peat! Hahahaha...

Comment

Majic Beans

Originally posted by phillyeagles36 View Post
              For what?
              or shower curtain rings made with Helium.:D
              OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
              "BFTR"

Comment

dude played well last season. no replacement available and anyone they trade him for would shoot down the theory of how much chip values the OL. i don't want to see him go.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
                  dude played well last season. no replacement available and anyone they trade him for would shoot down the theory of how much chip values the OL. i don't want to see him go.
                  the trade is more about mathis than chip. Some twat says Dolphins - maybe a Dion Jordan trade?

Comment

Les BowenVerified account
                    ‏@LesBowen
                    Source close to situation confirms that @EvanMathis69 trade is indeed close.
                    Deptford, NJ

Comment

Cut right guard + trade left guard + give money to running back +steal underpants + ? = profit
                      “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Someone at the Miami Herald said for Dion Jordan and a pick.
                        If you’re not from here, you don’t understand it. If you don’t understand it, you hate it. And if you hate it, we hate you.

"Philadelphia is the only city, where you can experience the thrill of victory and the agony of reading about it the next day." by Mike Schmidt

Comment

So what the fuck happens at guard?

Evan Mathis is one of the best run blocking interior lineman in the game.

Comment

Originally posted by ishimonster View Post
                            So what the fuck happens at guard?

Evan Mathis is one of the best run blocking interior lineman in the game.

I hate seeing any of those guys broken up, pretty cohesive unit.

Comment

Working...
                            X