Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So now they are saying the Brownstains offered #19 for Bradford.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So now they are saying the Brownstains offered #19 for Bradford.

Interesting.

http://www.phillymag.com/birds247/20...-for-bradford/
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Wonder why Kelly wouldn't take it unless he's absolutely in love with Bradford.

Comment

Was this trade offered before the Murray deal?

Comment

Chip either likes Bradford as his franchise QB or he knows that Bradford's value will only go up as the draft approaches and is holding out for an even better deal.

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
          This might be true, but I honestly believe that the #19 & 20 would still not be enough to make it to #2, or even #5.

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
            This might be true, but I honestly believe that the #19 & 20 would still not be enough to make it to #2, or even #5.
            Well, we'll just have to bite the bullit and throw in Cooper.

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
              They will probably have to through in 2016 1st I believe to make it happen

Comment

Originally posted by wynnron123 View Post
                They will probably have to through in 2016 1st I believe to make it happen
                Which would make a theoretical trade to move up:

Mariota for 2015 1st, 2015 4th, 2016 1st, 2016 2nd, Nick Foles

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
                    C'mon....some of it is quality stuff. Some....not so much. I think I'm getting better

Comment

Sure why not guy was No1 overall

at this point I'm just going to sit back and wait till May. If they don't redo the guys contract before the draft the speculation will just continue to grow..
                      OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                      "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
                        Chip either likes Bradford as his franchise QB or he knows that Bradford's value will only go up as the draft approaches and is holding out for an even better deal.
                        I honestly think he likes Bradford. Thinking about it...his release and ability to throw short passes with less interceptions is what Kelly likes. The only thing is that the vertical game is part of what they do....and while foles was pretty bad at it last year...he was around 18% of his passes were deep.

I have no idea what constitutes a deep pass anymore...I think it's over 15 yards.

I think Bradford is around 9.9% if I remember correctly...so more high percentage passes...but less big plays.
                        “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Well, it's one of these three scenarios:

1. Chip likes Bradford and intends to keep him.
                          2. Chip is balking at #19, trying to get #12 from Cleveland
                          3. Chip thinks (or knows) there will be better trade alternatives come draft day.

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
                            This report came out the same day, it was the Browns at 19, he will let Bradford go if Mariota falls to 12 and the browns first pick, they will trade Bradford and #20 to the Browns for that #12..

Comment

Originally posted by JuTMSY4 View Post
                              Which would make a theoretical trade to move up:

Mariota for 2015 1st, 2015 4th, 2016 1st, 2016 2nd, Nick Foles
                              Exactly...AWFUL exchange...

Comment

Working...
                              X