Gomer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gomer

This team goes nowhere near respectability with this mouth-breathing knucklehead as coach.
    DB

Agreed. However, the common denominator in all things fucked up is the giant forehead. That, for me, is the most distressing part.
    WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS!

Comment

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post
      This team goes nowhere near respectability with this mouth-breathing knucklehead as coach.
      It's Jon Gruden time

Comment

I think he did an okay job picking up the pieces that Chip left behind. I am still optimistic that he will be a good coach.

Comment

yeah

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post
          It's Jon Gruden time
          re-reading last decade's newspapers makes sense too
          DB

Comment

I think I'm with you there. The guy is an absolute bore, but I'm withholding judgement about his ceiling. I may feel differently in a year or two, but for now I'm okay.

Comment

The guy doesn't have to be Bill Walsh for them to get where they want to go, but he has to be better on his feet than he displayed last season.
              "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post
                Couldn't agree more. Incompetent.

Comment

Think Diggle Posted this a few weeks ago,,and there is an Eclipse Mon.

so it would explain why I totaly agree with Diggle!!!!

and Dimbonius and many others.... We have a very good team and a Crappy ass passionless coach whose base formations are almost as Bad as Chips...I'm worried!

PS: he did kick some FG's yesterday ON 4TH DOWN!
                  Last edited by TRENT; 08-18-2017, 04:47 PM.
                  OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                  "BFTR"

Comment

Where do they want to go ... Hershey Park?
                    Last edited by slag; 08-18-2017, 04:52 PM.
                    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Is it coincidence that the guys who went on to get head coaching jobs from here -- Childress, Rivera, Pedersen, McDermott -- all seem to share with Andy the experience of growing up in a neighborhood with a little too much lead in the water?

Harbaugh is the exception but he learned from his dad, not Andrew Walter Reid.

Comment

Working...
                      X