No announcement yet.

OK, so there are all these tweets from people about a Bills' starter on offense

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK, so there are all these tweets from people about a Bills' starter on offense

who has suffered a serious, potentially "career ending" injury. The player is unidentified but will be having a press conference on Monday to discuss.

It's gotta be LeSean McCoy, right? Who else on the Bills would they treat in this manner?
    Go Bird Go !

McCoy is at the pro bowl. Highly doubtful it is him.

Comment

Odd situation, the player asked his team not to release the info, so nobody knows who it is. McCoy is at the probowl and was on social media looking ok a few hours ago, don't think it is him.

Comment

Shady and Incognito are out because they're both at the pro bowl and it seems others would have noted their injuries.

Cordy Glenn had foot injuries all year seems the most likely candidate to merit this type of activity. Kelvim Benjamin had knee surgery, so I guess that's possible.

Comment

Originally posted by JuTMSY4 View Post
          Shady and Incognito are out because they're both at the pro bowl and it seems others would have noted their injuries.

Cordy Glenn had foot injuries all year seems the most likely candidate to merit this type of activity. Kelvim Benjamin had knee surgery, so I guess that's possible.
          Maybe somebody got injured at the pro bowl?
          Go Bird Go !

Comment

Originally posted by IronPyrite View Post
            They wouldn't be able to keep it secret.

Comment

Originally posted by D Leff View Post
              Odd situation, the player asked his team not to release the info, so nobody knows who it is. McCoy is at the probowl and was on social media looking ok a few hours ago, don't think it is him.
              You are correct it is an odd situation.
              Go Bird Go !

Comment

I thought the same thing, but...

Originally posted by IronPyrite View Post
                I think it's pretty unlikely that the Bills would have so much control over this and/or other reporters wouldn't remark on a certain players absence. Apparently shady was seen playing air hockey after the tweets.

Comment

Originally posted by JuTMSY4 View Post
                  I think it's pretty unlikely that the Bills would have so much control over this and/or other reporters wouldn't remark on a certain players absence. Apparently shady was seen playing air hockey after the tweets.
                  If he's been seen, I guess it's not him.
                  Go Bird Go !

Comment

It's Eric Wood.
                    -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
                      It's Eric Wood.
                      Yeah, they are saying neck injury.

Their last game was over two weeks ago so he must have been getting opinions from docs.
                      Go Bird Go !

Comment

Working...
                      X