Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone know of any legitimate ticket leads for the SB?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone know of any legitimate ticket leads for the SB?

Best lead I've found so far is just under 4k in lower level endzone. I am likely going to go, but wondering if anyone had heard of any sources other than the reseller sites. PM me if you know of anything!!

By end of next week cheap Tickets may be easier to come by than a place to stay. AirBNB renters have been cancelling reservations on eagles fans.

https://twitter.com/barstoolsports/s...32880532348928
    Last edited by Ellsworth; 01-26-2018, 07:55 AM.

Comment

I think the price will continue to go down. Philly isnt a big money town. No one wants to go to Minne. Pats been there done that
      WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
        By end of next week cheap Tickets may be easier to come by than a place to stay. AirBNB renters have been cancelling reservations on eagles fans.

https://twitter.com/barstoolsports/s...32880532348928
        Interesting. I think that's happening to my friend whose airBNB rez won't call him back. I have a hotel room 11 miles from stadium and an airBNB 8 miles from stadium about the same price. Both cancellable until the 2nd. I'll keep both on case the airBNB lady bails!! 😎

Comment

I sent you a message on Facenutz.
          -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

I too could use a lead. I'm going to Minneapolis as well as my sister lives there... can't pass this up! I'm watching the secondary ticket market as well and am hoping the predicted price drop is true.

Comment

No.

Wanna come over instead?

Comment

agreed. they're going down every day. still insane prices IMO. the 'experts' say to buy before the 72 hour window of the game bc they may go up at that point.

the vikings fans unloading theirs has apparently flooded the market too.

Comment

Working...
                X