Best part of this morning so far

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best part of this morning so far

Catching commuters (no doubt Vagiant fans) sneaking glances at my Super Bowl Eagles hat as I wait for the train to penn station so I can pick up Amtrak to the parade.
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

They’ll always have Eli and Odell

Originally posted by slag View Post
    Catching commuters (no doubt Vagiant fans) sneaking glances at my Super Bowl Eagles hat as I wait for the train to penn station so I can pick up Amtrak to the parade.
    Nobody puts Odell in a corner, actually that commercial didn’t exactly suck. Enjoy this day!! Fred Shero said before game 6 against Boston in 1974..”Win today and we walk together forever” Certainly applies to this team, Jenkins said it best...”Nobody had more fun doing it than us”!!

Comment

Enjoy

Originally posted by slag View Post
      How'd you get a hat already? I ordered one Monday am, along with a t shirt and jersey. Nothing came yet
      "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

I have enjoyed all of the youtube Giants and Cowboys fans crying about how the refs helped the Eagles--although one Giant fan called copizzle--his girlfriend (or wife) is filming it and he absolutely loses his mind and then congratulates the Eagles fans.

Comment

Hit a Modells driving back from philly Monday
          Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
            How'd you get a hat already? I ordered one Monday am, along with a t shirt and jersey. Nothing came yet
            This might explain it, mine’s in there too somewhere.

https://youtu.be/msUKt54XVkA

Comment

Originally posted by bobbyuk View Post
              I have enjoyed all of the youtube Giants and Cowboys fans crying about how the refs helped the Eagles--although one Giant fan called copizzle--his girlfriend (or wife) is filming it and he absolutely loses his mind and then congratulates the Eagles fans.
              Copizzle is gold, man. Pure GOLD.

Comment

Working...
              X