Nick Foles got it done

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nick Foles got it done

I have to keep reminding myself 3 weeks later he was the one who had it in him. Same with Pederson.
    Last edited by rothdawg; 02-24-2018, 05:12 PM.

Dougie P = legend
    WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

Eagles' OL = bitch slappers
      Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by Diggle View Post
        Dougie P = legend
        I can’t think of a better coaching job.

Comment

It was amazing just watching all the players during the playoffs telling each other how much they loved each other. Make fun of Lurie and his emotional intelligence mantra but Doug was the man when it came to tapping into his players emotions. Kudos to Lurie for identifying
          WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

It was amazing just watching all the players during the playoffs telling each other how much they loved each other. Make fun of Lurie and his emotional intelligence mantra but Doug was the man when it came to tapping into his players emotions. Kudos to Lurie for identifying
            Agreed. It is like the way we feel right now.
            --------
            "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

think it was RSE who said it

if you told me 5 years ago we would win the SB and Foles was our starting Qb I would have said,,," that sounds about right"

One thing BDN has over The kid right now is his deep ball touch,,Hopefully Wentz will start to pick that up. Not saying Wentz can't drop dimes.
              OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
              "BFTR"

Comment

Really Pederson wasn’t that far off getting to the playoffs in his rookie year together with a rookie QB—
                1. Mathews’ fumble in Detroit cost them one win
                2. Horrible play call in Dallas cost them another
                3. Not taking the points twice—although that has been his mantra—cost them the first Giants game
                4. Going for 2 at the Ravens cost them another

However, Jimmy Kempski studied all of Pederson’s 4th down gambles this year—29 of them—and found out that going for them and converting them added 74 points to their scores throughout the year and they only missed adding 3 points.

Comment

Doug Pederson outcoached Bill Belichick in the Super Bowl.
                  "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

foles is the man. did what no other eagles QB could do. i could wear a foles jersey every game day for the rest of my life.

dougie is like charlie manuel. maybe better actually. but the players love him and there was no reason for people to hate him as much as they did.

Comment

Couldn’t agree more, man.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
                        foles is the man. did what no other eagles QB could do. i could wear a foles jersey every game day for the rest of my life.

dougie is like charlie manuel. maybe better actually. but the players love him and there was no reason for people to hate him as much as they did.
                        Pederson > Charlie. And you know I love the Phillies. Pederson’s coaching this year was the best I’ve ever seen in this city.

Comment

yeah for sure. i just mean that he's a players coach who got a lot of unnecessary hate - i think you started a thread saying the same thing early on in the season.

Comment

yeah for sure. i just mean that he's a players coach who got a lot of unnecessary hate - i think you started a thread saying the same thing early on in the season.
                            Pederson is Gomer, but not in a bad way. I think RSE drew the distinction between Gomer and Pyle very well.

Player's coaches rule! Pederson > Reid >> Chump

As for me, I've been cynical about the Eagles my entire life but now that cynicism is over! We need to find a day this upcoming spring for all of us to celebrate in S. Philadelphia!
                            --------
                            "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

I probably did. But I say a lot of stupid shit too. I don’t think any of us could’ve predicted his brilliance this year.

My one regret about that great Phillies team is that we didn’t get a second championship. I think we will with Doug.

Comment

Working...
                              X