Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Here is video of some of the mayhem in lot M (Jetro Lot)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

THEN THE JACKASS LEAVES AN UNATTENDED PIECE IN HIS VEHICLE. TOTAL JERKOFF.
    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Is it cheaper to park in that Jetro lot?

Maybe that's what keeps them away from the Wachovia Center or whatever company is sponsoring that center these days. The best part to me is after the melee, the chicks start dancing. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! God I love fighting. Did a lot of that going to a high school that was 50% black right after an era that saw rioting all over NJ.

Comment

I doubt any of these dudes had tickets to the game. There were probably more people tailgating without tickets than there were with tickets for both playoff games. I took the subway in last Sunday at around 5 and the northbound trains were absolutely mobbed.

The same thing happened 2008 and 2009 with the Phillies. I'm all for a good party but if this trend continues something might have to be done.

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
          I saw it clear as day. It's a blessing it doesn't come out in the scrum.
          This is why I haven’t been to a game since 2001, I was wearing my Duce Staley jersey and because I refused to do a shot with a group of “fans” also wearing Eagles jerseys I had a beer bottle thrown at me.

I know it’s a small percentage that ruin it for the rest, but that was enough for me to stop going. Like another poster stated, these probably were idiots that were looking for any reason to start shit and the sight of that gun only reinforces my decision, that’s fucking scary on so many levels.

Comment

Originally posted by brotherharv View Post
            This is why I haven’t been to a game since 2001, I was wearing my Duce Staley jersey and because I refused to do a shot with a group of “fans” also wearing Eagles jerseys I had a beer bottle thrown at me.

I know it’s a small percentage that ruin it for the rest, but that was enough for me to stop going. Like another poster stated, these probably were idiots that were looking for any reason to start shit and the sight of that gun only reinforces my decision, that’s fucking scary on so many levels.
            Was that in the Jetro lot?

Comment

First Union now Wells Fargo lot.

Comment

THAT'S NOT WELLS LOT. LOOK AT THE BUILDINGS AROUND.

FUCKIN ASSHOLE ANIMALS.

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
                  THAT'S NOT WELLS LOT. LOOK AT THE BUILDINGS AROUND.

FUCKIN ASSHOLE ANIMALS.
                  My bad, bro...I thought the poster was asking me where the incident I had years ago was.

Comment

What's funny is that the Minnesota Uber-douches who are plotting revenge think these are the guys who will be dropping $20K to go to the Super Bowl.

Comment

Originally posted by IronPyrite View Post
                      I think some of the people attacking him were trying to prevent him from getting to it.

It would interesting to hear the aftermath of all this. Cops definitely arrived later. I wonder if he was detained.
                      He was reaching for it, his hand is on it at 1:34. Imagine the fallout from this if those people didn't stop him from grabbing it while he was on the ground. The next video shows the cops coming to arrest him.

Comment

Originally posted by brotherharv View Post
                        My bad, bro...I thought the poster was asking me where the incident I had years ago was.
                        MAYBE I MISREAD. ALL GOOD.

Comment

Working...
                        X