IGGLEPHANS  

Go Back   IGGLEPHANS > Igglephans Main Board

Unread 01-10-2017, 03:00 PM   #1
Loki

Default The sad aftermath of yesterday's win by Clemson

Elsworth's next boy and a generation of boys named Dabo.
Loki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-10-2017, 03:04 PM   #2
Anthony

Anthony is an unknown quantity at this point

The saddest thing is that no one saw it on the East Coast that had to work this morning.
Anthony is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-10-2017, 03:24 PM  
Posted in reply to Anthony's post starting "The saddest thing is that no one saw it..."
Melchior

I started late, so I played the game from my DVR a few minutes after the recording started and figured I would get caught up by skipping commercials, etc.

Well, it hit the end of the 30-minute extension when I saw Clemson get the ball back. The recording cut off and by the time I switched over to the live channel, they were kicking the extra point. I stayed up that fucking long and missed the goddamn ending.
Unread 01-10-2017, 04:17 PM  
Posted in reply to Melchior's post starting "I started late, so I played the game..."
McCarthy12

McCarthy12 is an unknown quantity at this point

Game was way too long. Too many breaks and commercial. It's ridiculous. I stayed up like an idiot only because I had money on it. It was a great game, though.
McCarthy12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-10-2017, 04:35 PM  
Posted in reply to McCarthy12's post starting "Game was way too long. Too many breaks..."
Corkey_for_President

Took a nice 3rd and early 4th quarter nap and woke up to catch the last 10 minutes. Fuck a Saban!
Unread 01-10-2017, 04:38 PM  
Posted in reply to McCarthy12's post starting "Game was way too long. Too many breaks..."
JuTMSY4

Default Yeah, Clemson +7

Quote:
Originally Posted by McCarthy12 View Post
Game was way too long. Too many breaks and commercial. It's ridiculous. I stayed up like an idiot only because I had money on it. It was a great game, though.
Was very enticing, same boat.

I heard vegas took a bath on that, which was weird because I saw Clemson +5.5 and +6 and didn't think that was a good value.
JuTMSY4 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-10-2017, 06:37 PM  
Posted in reply to Melchior's post starting "I started late, so I played the game..."
ThreeHeadedMonster

ThreeHeadedMonster is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melchior View Post
I started late, so I played the game from my DVR a few minutes after the recording started and figured I would get caught up by skipping commercials, etc.

Well, it hit the end of the 30-minute extension when I saw Clemson get the ball back. The recording cut off and by the time I switched over to the live channel, they were kicking the extra point. I stayed up that fucking long and missed the goddamn ending.
You always go with an hour minimum in those type of situations.
ThreeHeadedMonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-10-2017, 06:41 PM  
Posted in reply to JuTMSY4's post "Yeah, Clemson +7"
McCarthy12

McCarthy12 is an unknown quantity at this point

I had money line. Got lucky. I believe it that Vegas got killed.
McCarthy12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-10-2017, 09:49 PM   #9
3rd & Inches

Yep I just finished watching the game on my dvr. Only added the 30 minute extension. Game shut off with 1:55 seconds to go in the 4th. Had to watch the final drive on youtube. Rookie mistake.
500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.
3rd & Inches is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-11-2017, 02:14 PM   #10
Melchior

Yeah, I usually just make sure I switch to the actual channel once I'm caught up.