No announcement yet.

Hey Guys...Mom passed away around 7pm this evening

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Our condolences from across the pond Trent.

Comment

My condolences, Trent.

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
        Yesterday was her 84 bday..My brother came up and we were all together,,Had cake tons of flowers, apple squares,,was wonderful, Every person in her life called her yesterday! I drove my brother back to the airport in AC around 11 am...she was at peace! What a great person ,,raised 3 kids by herself,,,never complained,,,worked the a Jackass,,put my older brother thru college...it was great havin her with us that last 2 years...

One story Id like to share..growing up in a football family,,I been around the game since I could walk..I was around 8 YO and asked my mom..Ma I need a team,,who should I root for?? She told me..you root for the Home team son,,,Philly is the closest Town,,,thats your team,,,Philly fan for life!

I love you Kathy...thanks for my life...God bless,,,happy Thanks Givving! Pat
        Sounds like a hell of a lady. Sorry for your loss, man.

Comment

I'm sorry for your loss Trent. It sounds like you had a great mom. RIP

Comment

Sorry about you mom, Trent
            Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Hey Trent,
              my Mom is 83 and admittedly she drives me a little nuts at time, but thanks for reminding me that I need to cherish the time we have, as none of us knows how long we may have that time for.

Sounded like a tremendous celebration of life you had for her. Condolences and God bless.

NE

Comment

Very sad news

All best to you and your family.

Comment

Sorry to hear this, Trent. Best wishes to you and your family.
                  --------
                  "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Hey Trent

Very sorry to hear about your mother. From what you've said, it sounds like she was an amazing person. Sending you and your family a good thought and a prayer.
                    "You on the other hand, describe your shit so many times and revel in how glorious or strange it looks that there is absolutely no doubt you most definitely DO have a shit fetish." - Kelly Green

Jim Lahey is a drunk bastard.

Comment

Sorry for your loss Trent. All the best to your family.

Comment

Working...
                      X