Hey guitar guys.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey guitar guys.

I am looking for a guitar and have located two online that are for sale. One is a Takamine ES363sc for $550 that is in excellent condition and a Seagull that has some wear but has had the fret boards all redone and it comes with TRIC case, $550 as well. I am leaning towards the Takamine, any opinions here are welcome as I really don't know a whole lot about guitars.
    Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Yet you're willing to spend $550

Would that be American or Canadian?
    "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Jack white still favors his $200 Montgomery ward guitar he bought back in HS. Keith Richards and most blues legends ripped ass on mass produced catalog offerings.

You can shred either way. Canadian style! Like Anvil!!!

Comment

A seagul??

That a local brand? Never heard of it. Takamine's are supposed to be good, but I don't know much about acoustics. Have a martin D something or other
        "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Mas Puto Ese!
          500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Hey Ken I have my personal faves, but I'll defer to Trent, who just lost his mom, so I'll wait to chime in.

Comment

Working...
            X