I can't stand when people say "what's up Facebook fam"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't stand when people say "what's up Facebook fam"

On facenutz. It's retarded. It's usually followed by some dumb shit too.
    I'm not the hill you want to die on

Originally posted by 91EaglesD View Post
    On facenutz. It's retarded. It's usually followed by some dumb shit too.

I thought facebook was only used by pimply faced 15 year old boys and drama searching females of the like age?

Comment

Guilty

But most of the people on my facenutz, I consider family, so that's just how it will be.
      The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle In Ohio View Post
        But most of the people on my facenutz, I consider family, so that's just how it will be.

LOL, about 5 years ago my wife put up a page for me, I would look at it about once a month, all these people would always ask you shit, wish you happy birthday and crap like that.

Then when you didn't get back to them right away it was the world ended.

That lasted about three months and I told her to take that damn thing down or she would be sleeping in the garage.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle Road View Post
          I thought facebook was only used by pimply faced 15 year old boys and drama searching females of the like age?
          I'm not sure what's more ignorant, your general football knowledge or this post. When Facebook was launched you had to have a college email address to sign up. It's pretty common knowledge besides morons from stickville, KS. Go kill yourself

Comment

I'm not sure what's more ignorant, your general football knowledge or this post. When Facebook was launched you had to have a college email address to sign up. It's pretty common knowledge besides morons from stickville, KS. Go kill yourself

Ohhhh, thin skinned aren't we? It was said in jest, and everyone else took it that way, except you, and calling someone a moron that you have never meant and know nothing about is pretty ignorant in and of itself,

You have a nice Holiday just the same.

Comment

Hey ER!

TRY GETTING A RESERVATION AT DORSIA NOW, YOU FUCKING STUPID BASTARD! YOU, FUCKING BASTARD!
              500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
                TRY GETTING A RESERVATION AT DORSIA NOW, YOU FUCKING STUPID BASTARD! YOU, FUCKING BASTARD!
                Never saw the movie.

I do realize it's the day BEFORE a Holiday, but you must have starting drinking early?
                Last edited by Eagle Road; 11-26-2014, 04:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
                  Is that Ivana Trump? Of course not Patrick I mean Marcus what are you thinking?

Comment

Ohhhh, thin skinned aren't we? It was said in jest, and everyone else took it that way, except you, and calling someone a moron that you have never meant and know nothing about is pretty ignorant in and of itself,

You have a nice Holiday just the same.
                    Be a man and admit you still have dial up Internet and an AOL email address

Comment

fagaycebook
                      "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Be a man and admit you still have dial up Internet and an AOL email address

Hahahha, like I said, you know nothing about me, my office is fairly sophisticated, I can pull up any of the trucks in my fleet anywhere in the country with a keystroke and give you ETA, speed, weather, road conditions, and I can even tell you how many MPG that truck is getting in real time and also tell you if any fault codes are active.

We are just as well connected as any of the nation's largest carriers, just because of where I live you think you have me pegged, you fucking racist you!!! LOL

Comment

Mas Puto!

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
                          fagaycebook
                          Ese!
                          500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

I have a new business called, Bang and Haul

Its basically 3I's mom hitching rides to truck stops from truckers.

Let's talk.

Hahahha, like I said, you know nothing about me, my office is fairly sophisticated, I can pull up any of the trucks in my fleet anywhere in the country with a keystroke and give you ETA, speed, weather, road conditions, and I can even tell you how many MPG that truck is getting in real time and also tell you if any fault codes are active.

We are just as well connected as any of the nation's largest carriers, just because of where I live you think you have me pegged, you fucking racist you!!! LOL

Comment

I just knew it was a matter of time before the

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post
                              Its basically 3I's mom hitching rides to truck stops from truckers.

Let's talk.
                              Mas Puto made you surface. Momma Queen made the back cover of November's issue of "Sagging Tits and Thangs". Apparently she was voted on by southern truckers to have the 2014 Odell Beckham Jr Best Snatch Award. Time for Uncle 3I to get his third vacation home.

Comment

Working...
                              X