Dallas really is a shithole

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dallas really is a shithole

Longtime posters probably get sick of me going on about JFK's murder and now ebola, but make no mistake, everything I say about that fucking dump of a town is true.

The only thing worse are the people who aren't from there who cheer for those turds.

That is all.
    Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
    May 7, 2010

Excpet for the Pride of Ohio

Originally posted by Irish George View Post
    Longtime posters probably get sick of me going on about JFK's murder and now ebola, but make no mistake, everything I say about that fucking dump of a town is true.

The only thing worse are the people who aren't from there who cheer for those turds.

That is all.
    I miss Big Tex.

What a lovable fucking brain dead idiot.
    "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Big Kotex was amusing

Trolls aint what they used to be.
      May 7, 2010

Comment

He was a special kind of stupid

Originally posted by Overbrook View Post
        I miss Big Tex.

....almost had me feeling sorry for him.
        "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Love that avatar!!

I have an unhealthy hatred for that team and especially fans of it. My immediate reaction to somebody wearing Dallas shit is "that person is a fucking asshole"

I can't believe some people marry a cowboys fan. Not joking. I would never marry a chick if she was a Dallas fan. I'd want to smash her face in every time we played.

For overbrook: deep down I would never respect her and I would also secretly hate her.

Was that it?
          Last edited by Ellsworth; 11-26-2014, 10:40 AM.

Comment

BOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
            Love that avatar!!

I have an unhealthy hatred for that team and especially fans of it. My immediate reaction to somebody wearing Dallas shit is "that person is a fucking asshole"

I can't believe some people marry a cowboys fan. Not joking. I would never marry a chick if she was a Dallas fan. I'd want to smash her face in every time we played.
            This was much better before the edit.
            "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

I can change it back just for you

Comment

It went from...........

4 possums to only a 2 possum rating after the change.

We expect more from you.

Comment

Have to be agreeing with you

That is all.
                  I saw JFK at swim pool yesterday (still a babe magnet, I'll tell you) and he told me confidentially if Russia were to have been nuking Dallas from Cuba he would've shrugged and moved on. No great loss.

Comment

Count me too

BOOOOOO!!

And I fully understand your feelings, being a Cowboy fan would be a huge obstacle to dating.

But then again think how fun it would be screwing later while wearing my Igglephans jersey.
                    "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving to all!!!

May 7, 2010

Comment

Originally posted by Overbrook View Post
                        I miss Big Tex.

Was he the one that got shamed off the bored and came back as Cardinal Dan and a slew of other aliases, or am I misremembering?
                        Originally posted by 3rd & Inches
                        Don't type mad.

Comment

That is all.
                          I'd take their women in a heartbeat though.

Comment

The entire state of Texas is a shithole except for a few islands of blue. Dallas is one such island. Sports hate is one thing, but anyone who doesn't love Dallas for standing with Austin, San Antonio, and El Paso as bastions of sanity in an insane state of redneck morons is crazy. Either that or are a redneck moron themselves.

I love to hate on the Cowboys during football season but not Dallas with its progressive beacon of hope in an otherwise hopeless state.

Comment

Shut the fuck up, you dipshit.

Comment

Working...
                              X