Headed to Dallas if flights allow...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Headed to Dallas if flights allow...

taking my kid to his first eagles game... very excited. Have some business partners in Dallas that had some extra tickets.. so here we go.

As a life long eagles fan, I dislike the cowboys as much as possible, but regardless, looking forward to enjoying watching them lose to the eagles tomorrow with my son.

He wanted a new jersey since he didn't want to wear his Foles jersey to the game since he won't be playing... grabbed a McCoy one... when I was on the site I was laughing at how piss poor the selection of available names for a Youth S was.

Did I consider the Boykin jersey... no! Does anyone other than his family buy those?

Originally posted by vabeach View Post
    taking my kid to his first eagles game... very excited. Have some business partners in Dallas that had some extra tickets.. so here we go.

As a life long eagles fan, I dislike the cowboys as much as possible, but regardless, looking forward to enjoying watching them lose to the eagles tomorrow with my son.

He wanted a new jersey since he didn't want to wear his Foles jersey to the game since he won't be playing... grabbed a McCoy one... when I was on the site I was laughing at how piss poor the selection of available names for a Youth S was.

Did I consider the Boykin jersey... no! Does anyone other than his family buy those?
    Go with a Kendrichs jersey

Comment

Working...
    X