Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the intersection of Ellsworth Street and Ref Street?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the intersection of Ellsworth Street and Ref Street?

The answer might be found at this link:

http://laist.com/2015/02/11/raccoon_...emple_city.php
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

#Raccoon lives matter

"It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

so you are saying la ref's real name is Christina?

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
      The answer might be found at this link:

http://laist.com/2015/02/11/raccoon_...emple_city.php
      I knew it!
      "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

I wish all meat was sold this way. Frozen pigs, cows, and chickens at the A & P. Head attached with expression at death.

stem cell meat might be a long term solution. I'm vegetarian for moral reasons but I miss eating meat sometimes and don't find any health reasons to avoid it.
        But there has been a proof of concept experiment making a burger out of stem cells. No animal lives in the deplorable conditions big agro assholes put them through, plus the environmental impact of all those cow farts is well documented.

I'd eat these. They probably taste like shit though. zero fat because it was never an animal that was fed.. won't have sizzle and juice.

http://www.theguardian.com/science/2...synthetic-meat
        Last edited by The Ref; 02-12-2015, 10:33 PM.

Comment

do you wear leather shoes?

???
          Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
          May 7, 2010

Comment

Stem cells for meat production is an idiotic idea

When it's so much easier to make plant-based proteins taste similar.

Originally posted by The Ref View Post
            No animal lives in the deplorable conditions big agro assholes put them through, plus the environmental impact of all those cow farts is well documented.
            Don't forget to eliminate all the wetlands globally - they produce far more methane than cows

Comment

Originally posted by Irish George View Post
              ???
              nope. or jackets

Comment

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
                When it's so much easier to make plant-based proteins taste similar.

Don't forget to eliminate all the wetlands globally - they produce far more methane than cows
                never found a plant based fake meat that tasted even remotely palatable.

Top scientists all over the globe recognize cow methane being a serious global concern. But the great Riccardo knows better. I'm shocked you haven't won your Nobel yet!

Comment

HAve you tried this?

http://www.wired.com/2013/09/fakemeat/

Originally posted by The Ref View Post
                  Top scientists all over the globe recognize cow methane being a serious global concern. But the great Riccardo knows better. I'm shocked you haven't won your Nobel yet!
                  Just pointing out the simple fact that wetlands naturally produce far more methan than cows. And termites are up there too - get an army of exterminators on that one

Comment

Senor, you should know there's only one meat that passes Ref Ref's lips....

Edited for good taste. (ha ha, a pun!)

"It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Hahaha of course. What was I thinking?

Bwaaaa

Comment

Working...
                      X