Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you could say that about most NFL coaches

Originally posted by RSE View Post
    Who knows that no matter how disastrous those moved turn out to be, he's got an eight figure job waiting for him in college.

Chip can't lose.
    Most could walk into a college job and many have, after failed NFL gigs. What you say is true but hardly unique to Chip.
    Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
    May 7, 2010

Comment

It's funny how you people are finally starting to recognize this fraud for who he is. You're not saying it out loud, but you feel it deep in your gut. No telling how long it will take for the franchise to climb out of the hole High School Harry is digging, but it won't be a shallow one. He will go down as the worst coach in the history of the franchise. Lower than Kuharich, McCormick, and even Kotite.

Don't throw your angst at me, who is only expressing what is painfully obvious at this point. The good news is the age of FA allows teams to rebuild faster than the past. Hopefully 2015 will mark the end of this nonsense so Lurie and Co. can get on with the monumental task at hand.

Comment

HAHAHA

Utterly clueless as usual
        "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

I love his looking down my nose "you people" subject lines.

I never open his posts but blows my mind other people respond.

He's a troll.

Comment

Yeah you're right

The proper response should have been (and will be in the future):

We got no food, we got no jobs... our PETS' HEADS ARE FALLING OFF!

Comment

Just post this every time:

http://images.search.yahoo.com/image...arch.yahoo.com

Comment

hahahg

Perfect!

Comment

Originally posted by bobbyuk View Post
                  I resepctfully disagree. Why not blow it up since they haven't won a playoff game since 2008.
                  And you've defended virtually every move they've ever made In that time. Sorry, you have no credibility.
                  Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

So I can't disagree then?? I'm not allowed to change my mind according the the great Maniac??

Comment

Spurrier was a 9 - 5 coach that never put the work in.

The guy took the littlest telemarketer's money and half assed his way through the Foreskin job.
                      John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Changing your mind implies an thought process of your own. You only regurgitate what the front office feeds you.

They already have a house man. They don't need you.
                        Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
                          Who knows that no matter how disastrous those moved turn out to be, he's got an eight figure job waiting for him in college.

Chip can't lose.
                          This is 100% true.

These moves with either pay off in a big way or they'll go down in flames. No in between.

Seriously...how many bricks has Lurie shat this week?

Comment

correct

Originally posted by Loki View Post
                            The guy took the littlest telemarketer's money and half assed his way through the Foreskin job.
                            Spurrier comparisons are unfair. I've read stories about him leaving Florida to tee off at 2pm.

Comment

Working...
                            X