Listening to sports talk radio is impossible

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Listening to sports talk radio is impossible

I forgot how the hosts are just stir shit they pull out of their ass with no source nothing just this is whats happening.

And the callers impossible to listen to some of the most brain dead fucks in Philly.

Time moves on but philly sports radio never changes

Dude, Foles is gone and he isnt that good to begin with. Best for you to start facing the truth now.
    "You'll get nothing and like it!" Judge Smails

Comment

Originally posted by J_Cuz31 View Post
      Dude, Foles is gone and he isnt that good to begin with. Best for you to start facing the truth now.
      Please give me piece credible piece of evidence that Foles is gone. Please something anything besides the sports writer idiots in the press and on sports radio hosts in philly and the band of babbling idiots that buy everything they say.
      Last edited by iowaigglefan; 03-09-2015, 08:02 PM.

Comment

Thats what they're paid to do, stir the pot. Producing those shows is difficult. The hosts need to generate conversation about sports year round and for the most part they do a pretty good job. I like the Mike Missanelli show on 97.5

Comment

Originally posted by iowaigglefan View Post
          I forgot how the hosts are just stir shit they pull out of their ass with no source nothing just this is whats happening.

And the callers impossible to listen to some of the most brain dead fucks in Philly.

Time moves on but philly sports radio never changes
          Yeah, this is why I instead only partake of the rational, reserved, and logical communication found on internet message boards like http://www.igglephans.com

Comment

Please give me piece credible piece of evidence that Foles is gone. Please something anything besides the sports writer idiots in the press and on sports radio hosts in philly and the band of babbling idiots that buy everything they say.
            Sanchez.
            "You'll get nothing and like it!" Judge Smails

Comment

Ok Creepy Rob Lowe
              "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

You listened.

They won.
                John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Hahah

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
                  Ok Creepy Rob Lowe
                  So sez stick arms Rob Lowe
                  "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Reading through one of your posts while resisting the urge to bang my head against the wall is impossible.

Comment

Thats funny stuff. But seriously I love my Sirus nfl radio channel. Hard to listen to wip after that.

Comment

My arms are like jackhammers. You're spandex biker Rob Lowe.
                        "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Please give me piece credible piece of evidence that Foles is gone.
                          When is the earliest they can offer Foles a new contract? I think it's Tuesday at 4. Could be wrong on that. But if the birds sign Foles this week to a contract extension, you're right. If not, he's being traded. They aren't letting him play out his contract year if they really believe he's the guy.

Comment

IronicIowafan

just stir shit they pull out of their ass with no source nothing just this is whats happening.

Ironic part II
                            500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Working...
                            X