Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• McCoy For Alonso...

...Moses Malone for Jeff Ruland?

Different sport, to be sure, but that's the first thing I thought about when I heard the news.

Granted Alonso is younger than Ruland, but it says in black and white that he had a knee injury in 2010 that cost him a season at Oregon and last season he tore his ACL.

Chip had better hire about 25 different high-priced, highly respected surgeons to check this kid out and then he'd better pray for nothing less than a 100% okie-dokie rating.

As for me, I am SUPER-HIGHLY skeptical and will remain so until the kid sprints out onto the field for the opener without tripping over the sideline.
    "If I owned Texas and Hell, I'd rent out Texas and live in Hell!"

Originally posted by Kelly Green View Post
    ...Moses Malone for Jeff Ruland?

Different sport, to be sure, but that's the first thing I thought about when I heard the news.

Granted Alonso is younger than Ruland, but it says in black and white that he had a knee injury in 2010 that cost him a season at Oregon and last season he tore his ACL.

Chip had better hire about 25 different high-priced, highly respected surgeons to check this kid out and then he'd better pray for nothing less than a 100% okie-dokie rating.

As for me, I am SUPER-HIGHLY skeptical and will remain so until the kid sprints out onto the field for the opener without tripping over the sideline.
    Ruland is exactly what this is, except this Moses still has mileage on his tires. Alonso won't be seeing much time if any at the Linc. At least Shady won't haunt us twice a year like DeSean but we'll see the highlights... and there will be plenty.

Comment

Originally posted by The Ref View Post
      Ruland is exactly what this is, except this Moses still has mileage on his tires. Alonso won't be seeing much time if any at the Linc. At least Shady won't haunt us twice a year like DeSean but we'll see the highlights... and there will be plenty.
      Do you have a crystal ball stuffed inside your pussy?
      "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Portis for Bailey

The first thing I thought of what Clinton Portis for Champ Bailey...sure Portis had a couple of good years but Bailey proceeded to make the Pro Bowl well after Portis was done...

Comment

Working...
        X