I knew Maclin was gone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I knew Maclin was gone

But don't forget he is easily replaceable... even by some players currently on the roster.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

I didn't see this coming. Thought he would come back for sure.

Now fat fuck is willing to pay a receiver. Saw that on fake WIP caller on twitter

Comment

Yupp U said it right away after the trade

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
      But don't forget he is easily replaceable... even by some players currently on the roster.
      i was just in the contingency hoping..
      OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
      "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
        I didn't see this coming. Thought he would come back for sure.

Now fat fuck is willing to pay a receiver. Saw that on fake WIP caller on twitter
        Maclin = FF/Howie remnant

I think Chip would have resigned him if he thought he was something special.

Instead Chip thought Maclin's success was because of the system. I tend to agree... not worth the salary. Best wishes to big money mac in the future.
        --------
        "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Wasn't a huge Maclin fan, but who replaces that production now?
          Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

Instead Chip thought Maclin's success was because of the system. I tend to agree... not worth the salary. Best wishes to big money mac in the future.
            he replaced Djax's production with Maclins almost yard for yard. Still, both were good to great players. Nothing on the roster has the pedigree those two did.

Comment

Of course, Riley Cooper! Ironically, Cooper would be more at home nearer Ferguson than Maclin. Wouldn't be surprised to see the racist join him next season.

Comment

Originally posted by The Ref View Post
                Of course, Riley Cooper! Ironically, Cooper would be more at home nearer Ferguson than Maclin. Wouldn't be surprised to see the racist join him next season.
                Meanwhile, Jeremy Maclin is from a town 30 minutes from Ferguson.

He's from Missouri, played at Mizzou, and the coach that drafted him coaches in Missouri.

I'm sure money was a big part of it, but it's destination for him isn't that surprising. I'm guessing he'll be comfortable.
                --
                Your Retarded

Comment

exactly

"I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Level of agreement 100%

Just got done hanging with some guys and said same thing
                    I'm not the hill you want to die on

Comment

Of course

el-correctomundo!

What's your take on fooles? I think he's gone too. And Cee-lick (hopefully)
                      "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Working...
                      X