X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drama Queen........DOUCHEBAG OF THE YEAR

"Poor stupid fucks"???????

Fuck you.....you fucking douchebag.

ps......I'll leave any comments on you mom to 3I. He seems to know her better than anyone else.
    "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

I feel very honored...

... and a cause for celebration Kermit style big guy!

Comment

That's funny

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post
      ... and a cause for celebration Kermit style big guy!

I snorted a laugh.

And how is it that I don't at least get Runner Up Award for suggesting that Carson Wentz is soft for not playing with his ACL torn like the Purdue QB or like McChunky did on a broken ankle? That has to be worth some DP's.

(Douchebag Points)
      DB

Comment

Im so friendly. WTF did I do wrong?

Comment

Acid is acid

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post
          Im so friendly. WTF did I do wrong?
          Acid doesn't discriminate. It makes no difference who you are, it'll burn you. Like you're in one of those plastic barrels on Breaking Bad.
          DB

Comment

BWAHAHAHA!!!! Too bad for Kermit

I guess he lost his favorite stuffed animal. That's really a shame. I bet he really loved it too.

"It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Haha excellent!

Comment

What's that you say?

Now they're making crank legal in Colorado? Time to fire up the lab.

I'm sure you can put me in touch with a Dullass Cowpie to be my TV spokesperson.

Comment

Kermit makes them dress up in Giants gear. I bet he sings Fly Eagles Fly, too...

Comment

Got damn right!! His mom is a certified and documented slut. But I love that tramp!
                    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Batch I’m shooting on your mom’s face with one finger in the air like Bird in the 3 point contest.
                      500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Working...
                      X