Confidential (c) to Dimbus Bulbus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Confidential (c) to Dimbus Bulbus

How's this work for you?...........................

"Hi, I'm Dak Prescott, #4, on America's team The Dullass Cowpies. Now that astute NFL fans have had the chance to determine that I really suck ass as a professional quarterback, I'd like to let you in on a personal note. That is, like many of my fairy ass teammates, I find nothing hits the spot better than a big bowl of yogurt before an important game. Sometimes that glop runs right through me, so I need to change pants at halftime; but still, it's the only nutritious meal for me! So when you're feeling a craving, reach for that big bowl of yogurt. Ummmmmmmmm!"

Sounds like a winner, no? Just hook me up with your advertising dept.
    "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Can't believe he's the guy

Originally posted by Overbrook View Post
    How's this work for you?...........................

"Hi, I'm Dak Prescott, #4, on America's team The Dullass Cowpies. Now that astute NFL fans have had the chance to determine that I really suck ass as a professional quarterback, I'd like to let you in on a personal note. That is, like many of my fairy ass teammates, I find nothing hits the spot better than a big bowl of yogurt before an important game. Sometimes that glop runs right through me, so I need to change pants at halftime; but still, it's the only nutritious meal for me! So when you're feeling a craving, reach for that big bowl of yogurt. Ummmmmmmmm!"

Sounds like a winner, no? Just hook me up with your advertising dept.
    I mean, seriously. But on the positive side, because we're sponsors, I scored a SB ticket. For Minneapolis. In February. Yay, me.
    DB

Comment

Working...
    X