Super bowl predictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super bowl predictions

I think Carolina steps in denver's throat and the game is similar to the Seattle / Denver super bowl. Manning cannot rally his team if they're down. Carolina is loose, cam newton is best player in the league this year,
    And their D is playing Nasty ball.

i can't see Denver scoring more than 13-14 points, honestly. Unless their D can shut down Newton this will be ugly.

So, naturally, go heavy on Denver with the points on your gambling accounts bc I'm always wrong.

After this bored's greatest prediction

Came true, CC Pete was banned on the very day that Chip got the boot. He wants to let the Administrator know that he holds no grudges and even wants to share another " sure thing".

Take the panthers -3 for the first half. It opened at -2.5 where I placed the original bet. If it gets to -4, I jump on he Broncos.

You can follow a proven winner or make a complete wangnutz out of yourself. The choice is yours.

Comment

Too bad cockcraver aka sissy penis was totally wrong

nm
      "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

He said Chip would be gone in 3 years on the very day he was hired. Get that cock out of your throat. It's blocking air to your brain.

Comment

Originally posted by si Si Pedro View Post
          He said Chip would be gone in 3 years on the very day he was hired. Get that cock out of your throat. It's blocking air to your brain.
          He said Kelly would return to college by Kelly's own choice, not that Kelly would get fired.
          --------
          "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Some prognosticator:

" He will return to college for the 2015 or 2016 season depending on what offers are out there."

http://igglephans.com/iggboard/showthread.php?t=278149

http://igglephans.com/iggboard/showp...54&postcount=2

http://igglephans.com/iggboard/showt...91#post1690891
            --------
            "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Bwahahahaha. FACTS!
              John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

si si plumpypud
                John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

My prediction

CC/Si Si will come back as Caca
                  "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Hahahahaah

Originally posted by si Si Pedro View Post
                    You got Trump'd!

Comment

si Si Polla.

Comment

Seņor Bendejo

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
                        CC/Si Si will come back as Caca
                        In all his incarnations he cannot change his true self.
                        "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

I predict.....

....that I will be going out to dinner and a movie instead of watching the Super Bowl.

Comment

Don't forget your purse.

Comment

Whatever, dude.

Who's going to be a man that NIGHT? YOU? Who didn't pay attention to his wife all day or ME who took his woman out for a candlelight dinner with some Riunite on ice???? Nice!

Have fun watching what has basically become touch football with j*rked off incompetent officiating, stupid commercials with talking animals, bad irrelevant halftime entertainment, and someone OTHER THAN the Philadelphia Eagles holding the Lombardi Trophy.

Comment

Working...
                              X