Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MVP of the League??? and face of the team

Can't face questions? Cry me a river

Pretty poor, especially considering how cocky he's been this season. Man-up!!

Comment

Actually I'd rather see the losing QB walk out

Then sit there all smiling and joking after losing the sb
      "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

I wish that for Just 1 time U could stand inside Cams Shoes

And just for that one moment Cam could be you

Yes, I wish that for just one time Cam could stand inside my shoes

You'd know what a drag it is to see you!!!!
        OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
        "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
          Then sit there all smiling and joking after losing the sb
          It's definitely preferable to show that losing upsets you. But at least be graceful about it. For a guy who is supposedly the hero of kids everywhere, he's setting a piss poor example of mental toughness.

Comment

You guys know I'm directly involved in their training camp...

I get the disappointment...that's the guy I see at camp...too bad.

Comment

Me too ... but I fail to see how not smiling and joking elevates a pouting wanker who called himself "the man" but didn't act like one when he lost.
              Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

He has a great personality

when things are going well. He pretty much fed right into the narrative about himself last night. Terrible leadership.
                "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

http://thebiglead.com/2016/02/08/cam...-the-football/

The final straw for him getting up to leave was apparently Broncos' CB Chris Harris talking very loudly during his press conference more or less trying to rub it in.
                  Last edited by Sect 236; 02-08-2016, 12:12 PM.

Comment

Sounds like he was being interviewed but obviously directing the answer at Cam.

Comment

Originally posted by broadstreetparade View Post
                      Sounds like he was being interviewed but obviously directing the answer at Cam.
                      Yeah, I guess they're in the same room, separated by only a curtain. Harris knew what he was doing.

Not making excuses for Cam walking off, but losing the biggest game of your life and then adding this salt to the wound...I don't know if I would have reacted much different.

Edit to add: Cam has said all year, "if you dont want me to dance, then stop me" and "they dont make band-aids for feelings" so a L being rubbed in his face was inevitable.
                      Last edited by Sect 236; 02-08-2016, 12:19 PM.

Comment

Yeah, I can see him getting upset at a dick move like that. And I'll even credit him for not going over to Harris and doing something he'd regret later.

Comment

Yeah I can understand why that would piss him off. But I don't feel bad for him. He likes to talk and dance and do his thing, which is fine, as long as you man up when adversity strikes. He obviously hasn't figured that part of it out yet and he's not a rookie so there's a decent chance he never will. It's hard for me to have a ton of respect for guys like that.
                          "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

I saw someone on Twitter last night who said it perfectly:

"We learned tonight that Cam didn't stop being a sore loser, he just stopped losing as much."
                            Last edited by Sect 236; 02-08-2016, 12:36 PM.

Comment

IMHO the NFL is stupid as hell to consider putting the losing players on camera after losing the Super Bowl....hours after losing and sitting through the celebration ceremony.

Let the losers leave and focus on the winners. You can talk to the losers later after they cool down. I couldn't believe some of the question they were asking Cam. Are you disappointed? REALLY? What the hell do you think Mr. reporter. What a waste of time.
                              YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Working...
                              X