Reich is gonna get the colts job

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reich is gonna get the colts job

Not trying to be all Adam shefter but this sounds imminent from a legit “source”

Probably announced this weekend.
    Last edited by Ellsworth; 02-09-2018, 06:45 PM.

The start of the Gomer coaching tree
    WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

Yep. Gotta keep duce.

Comment

Duce OC I guess.
        WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

Doesn't sound good.

https://www.indystar.com/story/sport...eat/320233002/
          Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by Diggle View Post
            Duce OC I guess.
            I don't see why not with Doug calling the plays.

“I can definitely see him being a coordinator or a head coach,’’ Eagles rookie running back Corey Clement, coming off a 100-yard receiving eruption in Super Bowl LII, told The Post. “Duce really carries that type of mindset that not many people really think like he does. The guy’s a genius. Definitely a genius.’’
            https://nypost.com/2018/02/09/pat-sh...-as-giants-oc/

Comment

I was sworn to secrecy but with 1:2 odds in Vegas this isn’t exactly a huge stunner.
              Last edited by Ellsworth; 02-09-2018, 07:18 PM.

Comment

Agreed! Duce gets his chance!

sucks getting cherry picked pretty good,,

it's what happens when you win.
                OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by Diggle View Post
                  Duce OC I guess.
                  Damn sure wouldn’t break my heart if it’s Duce, if he gets the OC gig, it might give me the necessary motivation to squeeze back into my Duce jersey from 2001. Right now ain’t the best time to shed a few though, I’m still in celebration mode.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
                    I was sworn to secrecy but with 1:2 odds in Vegas this isn’t exactly a huge stunner.
                    I thought Dave Toub was the favorite.

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
                      Why does it even matter, Doug calls his own plays much like Mcgay for the Rams Reich was great but mostly someone to bounce ideas of for game planning... Wentz calls his own shit too and now we know Foles had no issue calling his own number.

Doubt there is any regression at the QB position from losing either Reich or Defilippo as Wentz has gotten what knowledge he already needs .. Groh will be just fine.. Duce will stay and I am sure the Super Bowl Champs will not be a destination coaches will not want to come too especially a team and organization that looks so close as they do

Comment

Not trying to be all Adam shefter but this sounds imminent from a legit “source”

Lol. What source is this???

You know what else I heard?? Nigel Bradham is gonna resign for league minimum as a home discount. From a “source”, of course.

Also, I don’t think it’d be very ethical for them to bring in Leslie Frazier for a interview on Saturday if Reich already has the job.
                        Last edited by FlyinHigh90; 02-10-2018, 12:13 AM.

Comment

The question is, does Reich even want it? The Colts are a plane crash. The Luck situation is more bizarre than Markelle Fultz. There had to be more to McDaniels backing out than Kraft saying "pretty please".

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
                            The question is, does Reich even want it? The Colts are a plane crash. The Luck situation is more bizarre than Markelle Fultz. There had to be more to McDaniels backing out than Kraft saying "pretty please".
                            Yeah, of course.... Kraft handing him a few stacks under the table

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
                              Wasn’t there some story that he went out of the country to have work done on that shoulder?? Other than TY Hilton, I can’t think of any talented skill players on that team and their o line is a joke. Not the ideal situation by a long shot.

Comment

Working...
                              X