Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

As if the Fultz saga couldn't get any weirder...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As if the Fultz saga couldn't get any weirder...

... the decision to play is up to him???

http://www.nbcsports.com/philadelphi...tz-injury-saga

Must be mental. If it was strictly physical I'd hope he'd be chomping at the bit and would play. With 10 games left and the Sixers playing really well, I'm not sure I see the point, especially if he's not 100% sure he wants to be out there. Gotta hope it turns into another feel-good story at this point.
    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

I'm at the point that I'm starting to hope they draft two guards in the first round that can eventually replace him. I'm not going to go overboard just yet because I have no idea what his problem is since this organization will never give us a straight answer.
      Last edited by Snakebitten; 03-25-2018, 12:52 PM.

Comment

We don't need Fultz in order to win a championship. Hell, with how the Sixers have been playing over the past 40 games I think they can win it all this year. Regardless, add LeBron and/or Paul George next year and the Sixers are locks to win the East. Fultz being a productive member of the team would just be the cherry on top. I seriously doubt he is broken forever. Would be unpresidented!

Comment

You posting something intelligent is 'unpresidented'.

Comment

Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post
            I'm at the point that I'm starting to hope they draft two guards in the first round that can eventually replace him. I'm not going to go overboard just yet because I have no idea what his problem is since this organization will never give us a straight answer.
            If we get the Lakers pick I would love a guard. With the Sixers pick in the 20s I want Wagner from Michigan. He would fill the Ersan role.

Comment

You posting something intelligent is 'unpresidented'.
              The fact you didn't realize that was intentional is telling. Thanks to Donnie Dumbfuck it was one of the most popular hashtags of 2017.

Comment

You're trying to hijack another thread with this political bullshit? Is Stormy Daniels your mom or something? Popular hashtags?? Holy nerd!

Comment

You're trying to hijack another thread with this political bullshit? Is Stormy Daniels your mom or something? Popular hashtags?? Holy nerd!
                  You don't like me, I DON'T CARE!!!

Comment

Anyway, back to the topic at hand. People need to stop obsessing about Fultz. The Sixers will be a-ok with or without him.

Comment

Great point. They only drafted him #1 overall and gave their biggest competition a huge asset to do so. No big deal. I'm sure their odds wouldn't be better in landing a quality free agent or two if they actually got production from him. Colangelo will fix it. He's been brilliant so far.

Comment

Great point. They only drafted him #1 overall and gave their biggest competition a huge asset to do so. No big deal. I'm sure their odds wouldn't be better in landing a quality free agent or two if they actually got production from him. Colangelo will fix it. He's been brilliant so far.
                        You gotta let it go. None of these issues were present when Colangelo drafted him. At the time of the draft Fultz was the consensus #1 and the best fit with Simmons and JoJo.

Furthermore, if the Kings end up with the #1 pick next year then all the Celtics will get is the Sixers' 2019 pick, which will be #30.

Finally, the Sixers are going to win 50 regular season games THIS SEASON and have the league's two most exciting young players. Philly will be the most attractive landing spot for free agents this offseason.
                        Last edited by 06hawkalum; 03-25-2018, 02:18 PM.

Comment

I hate myself for replying to your first post. I'm done.

Comment

I hate myself for replying to your first post. I'm done.
                            I am sad that you are a bitter negative nellie despite the fact the Eagles just won the Super Bowl. Be happy.

Comment

Originally posted by 06hawkalum View Post
                              We don't need Fultz in order to win a championship. Hell, with how the Sixers have been playing over the past 40 games I think they can win it all this year. Regardless, add LeBron and/or Paul George next year and the Sixers are locks to win the East. Fultz being a productive member of the team would just be the cherry on top. I seriously doubt he is broken forever. Would be unpresidented!
                              A CHAMPIONSHIP? THIS YEAR? REALLY? HOW ABOUT ONE PLAYOFF GAME WIN FOR NOW.

AND WHAT IS UNPRESIDENTED? DOES THAT MEAN WAS A PRESIDENT AND NOW IS NOT?
                              Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 03-25-2018, 04:07 PM.
                              "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Working...
                              X