Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Didn’t get your official SB Champs merch yet??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Didn’t get your official SB Champs merch yet??

They may be a tad busy, a few orders placed in Texas too if you look closely, not surprised.

https://youtu.be/msUKt54XVkA

Allready ordered. For some reason I love the shirts with the big ring on the front. Patiently waitin foe ups.

Comment

Hey now there are some die hard Igglephans who have relocated to TX.

Cheap as hell to live down here and you don’t have to shovel heat! Got to 75 this week, with talking to my Reading PA boys sounds like I made the right choice!

Which package are you all buying, the official one from SI?

Comment

Originally posted by Big Little View Post
        Hey now there are some die hard Igglephans who have relocated to TX.

Cheap as hell to live down here and you don’t have to shovel heat! Got to 75 this week, with talking to my Reading PA boys sounds like I made the right choice!

Which package are you all buying, the official one from SI?
        My apologies and agreed on the non shoveling aspect, I’m just surprised so many of these orders appear as though they are from the Dallas Fort-Worth area, especially around AT&T Stadium region.

NFL Shop screwed my order up and I didn’t get my NFCC merch until Monday, so they gave me 50% off my next order, so I went with the lockeroom hat and t shirt. I refuse to order from SI, ever since they dissed the Phillies in 1980 by putting some auto racer on the cover after they beat KC, yeah I hold a mean grudge.

Comment

I'm local

so was at Moes Monday at 10am,,,didn't go crazy,,,Shirts hats ect will be easy score in july
          OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
          "BFTR"

Comment

i dig the champions shirt that says "fly eagles fly." i find most NFL official merch to be overpriced, but that was worth it.

i've never sprung for conference or division championship gear. super bowl is obviously a different story.

Comment

Ms Bulb scores two BDN T shirts

Originally posted by brotherharv View Post
              They may be a tad busy, a few orders placed in Texas too if you look closely, not surprised.

https://youtu.be/msUKt54XVkA
              She’s trying to tell me something.
              DB

Comment

My shirt will be here tomorrow.

Can't wait to sport that shit in Vegas next weekend.
                The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Working...
                X