Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Pregame and the National Anthem,,should not be lost

with the current atmosphere in this country,,,

We had a guy on a trumpet play the national Anthem,,,and by the 2nd bar the whole Stadium was singing together with the Horn player,,he was playing it slow,,and the crowd did a great Job,,by far one of the most Memorable; most patriotic Moments for any game ever, It's all in how you look at things I guess,,the Eagle flying down to the Field....Was truly Amazing! The Crowd Yesterday! We are united! We define what is good in this country and what is True Patriotism!

By far the loudest I have head since the Vet,,,,Wow what a job by the fans...They deserve a lot credit! They deserve Next week!
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

Hell yeah! I don’t sing the anthem, typically out of respect...but last night got me. Great way to start the energy in that place.

Comment

They wanted the fans to show up

And boy did they. Even watching on TV you could tell the place was rocking. Noticeably louder than I've heard the Linc in a long time, if ever.

I've been to games where they have the Eagle fly down during the Anthem. I still get goosebumps thinking about it. Moments I'll never forget.
      "You on the other hand, describe your shit so many times and revel in how glorious or strange it looks that there is absolutely no doubt you most definitely DO have a shit fetish." - Kelly Green

Jim Lahey is a drunk bastard.

Comment

It's Moments like that

makes me proud of my country, we all could use a dose of that!

and mann Ill tell ya! wasn't just the Eagles team that was disrespected,,was the whole town,,,go gettt umm next week Philly!!!!
        OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
        "BFTR"

Comment

AND THE JETS FLY BY AT THE SAME TIME AS CHALLENGER THE EAGLE FLYING, ANTHEM...... DAMN BEAUTIFUL. GREAT ATMOSPHERE FROM THE GET GO. PLACE WAS CRAZY LOUD.
          "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Working...
          X