Anyone have a copy of the game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone have a copy of the game

recorded from the beginning to the end from the national anthem straight through to the trophy presentation or know a way i can get my hands on it please?

THEY ARE SELLING A COPY DVD, OR BLUE RAY ON IGGLES SITE.
    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
      thanks for the head's up my man - any other ideas shipping around April 2nd
      Last edited by Spartan92; 02-05-2018, 10:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
        I’ll buy one of those for sure but I wouldn’t mind getting a recording of the complete broadcast with ads, etc.
        --------
        "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
          I’ll buy one of those for sure but I wouldn’t mind getting a recording of the complete broadcast with ads, etc.
          ya that's what i am looking for I had it and cant really get too mad but my 6 year old son accidentally erased it this morning ouch

Comment

Somebody will have it. Might have buy a bootleg on someplace like eBay
            --------
            "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

anyone else lol

Comment

I DVRed it with my fios DVR. I actually have the (replays) of the Falcons and Vikings games as well. Trying to figure out how to get it off there.

If some tech person knows how to do it, I'm game to help you guys out.
                Last edited by JuTMSY4; 02-06-2018, 01:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
                  ya that's what i am looking for I had it and cant really get too mad but my 6 year old son accidentally erased it this morning ouch
                  Maybe it's time to find a new son? Not saying I know a guy, but I've heard it's not as hard as you think, if you catch my drift

Comment

Originally posted by Alichino View Post
                    Maybe it's time to find a new son? Not saying I know a guy, but I've heard it's not as hard as you think, if you catch my drift
                    huh?

Comment

Originally posted by JuTMSY4 View Post
                      I DVRed it with my fios DVR. I actually have the (replays) of the Falcons and Vikings games as well. Trying to figure out how to get it off there.

If some tech person knows how to do it, I'm game to help you guys out.
                      Man if you can that would be great I would pay for what it costs to get that done brother

Comment

I think I need a TV tuner and just hook it up. Give me a few weeks and I'll see if I can scrape them all off onto one DVD.

Comment

I think I need a TV tuner and just hook it up. Give me a few weeks and I'll see if I can scrape them all off onto one DVD.
                          anything brother thx appreciate it man!

Comment

I would take one too!! My DVR cut it off at the last Ertz TD. I'm happy to send a self addressed, stamped envelope. Let me know.

Comment

Hey brother any headway on this, let me know if there is anything I can do to help and what I have to send you monetarily for your time, effort and postage brother.. much appreciated!!

Comment

Working...
                              X