IGGLEPHANS  

Go Back   IGGLEPHANS > Igglephans Main Board

Unread 04-24-2010, 03:16 PM   #1
3rd & Inches

Default RB with broken collarbone < L.Blount

Stay strong How-lo.
500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.
3rd & Inches is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-24-2010, 03:22 PM   #2
TerpEagle

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
Stay strong How-lo.
Yeah, talk about blowing it. I think all of these teams are just waiting to steal him in the 7th round.
Unread 04-24-2010, 03:28 PM  
Posted in reply to TerpEagle's post starting "Yeah, talk about blowing it. I think..."
3rd & Inches

Didn't mention blowing it. Do you follow LSU and Oregon like I do?
500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.
Unread 04-24-2010, 03:31 PM  
Posted in reply to 3rd & Inches's post starting "Didn't mention blowing it. Do you..."
TerpEagle

Quote:
Didn't mention blowing it. Do you follow LSU and Oregon like I do?
I'm just curious why you're not mentioning the other 31 teams that have passed on the guy multiple times.
Unread 04-24-2010, 03:33 PM  
Posted in reply to TerpEagle's post starting "I'm just curious why you're not..."
Snakebitten

Somebody better draft him soon before he cuts someone.
Snakebitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-24-2010, 03:35 PM  
Posted in reply to 3rd & Inches's post starting "Didn't mention blowing it. Do you..."
Mississippi-Fan

Default Charles Scott, LSU Stats

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/players/136184
Unread 04-24-2010, 03:35 PM  
Posted in reply to TerpEagle's post starting "I'm just curious why you're not..."
3rd & Inches

Not worried about the other 31 teams. I'm just curious why they rolled the dice on neck injury, when they could of rolled the same dice on a guy who had one isolated incident. Blount would of went second round this year if he didn't lose his mind that game.
Unread 04-24-2010, 03:36 PM   #8
TerpEagle

Quote:
Not worried about the other 31 teams. I'm just curious why they rolled the dice on neck injury, when they could of rolled the same dice on a guy who had one isolated incident. Blount would of went second round this year if he didn't lose his mind that game.
Maybe for the same reason that no one else rolled the dice on him - but what do all of those teams know. 31 of them didn't win the Super Bowl.
Unread 04-24-2010, 03:38 PM  
Drama Queen

Drama Queen is an unknown quantity at this point

If you follow LSU like you say you do, you like this pick, batch.

I just told you that you like it, batch.
Drama Queen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-24-2010, 03:40 PM  
Posted in reply to Drama Queen's post starting "If you follow LSU like you say you do,..."
3rd & Inches

I love this pick batch.
Unread 04-24-2010, 03:40 PM  
Posted in reply to TerpEagle's post starting "Maybe for the same reason that no one..."
3rd & Inches

exactly
Unread 04-24-2010, 03:41 PM   #12
McCarthy12

McCarthy12 is an unknown quantity at this point

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7E18 Safari/528.16)

Haha yeah that guy is a thug. No thanks
McCarthy12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-24-2010, 03:41 PM   #13
3rd & Inches

I only trust walter and spadaro. (walterfootball.com)
Unread 04-24-2010, 03:42 PM  
Posted in reply to 3rd & Inches's post starting "exactly"
TerpEagle

Quote:
exactly
You should send in your resume.
Unread 04-24-2010, 03:44 PM  
Posted in reply to 3rd & Inches's post starting "I love this pick batch."
Drama Queen

Drama Queen is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh, you scared me for a sec. batch.
Drama Queen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-24-2010, 03:45 PM  
Posted in reply to TerpEagle's post starting "You should send in your resume."
3rd & Inches

I did. I'm going to work my way up the ladder like Howie. I'm parking Joe's car right now, but I'll be in the war room by 2014. Only thugs, pickpockets, and players with ten letters in their last name will be drafted.

Why did B.Campbell drop so far?
Unread 04-24-2010, 03:47 PM   #17
TerpEagle

Quote:
I did. I'm going to work my way up the ladder like Howie. I'm parking Joe's car right now, but I'll be in the war room by 2014. Only thugs, pickpockets, and players with ten letters in their last name will be drafted.

Why did B.Campbell drop so far?
I didn't follow Maryland that much in football this year. Probably because he's an athletic freak but didn't do much during the season on a shitty team.

It seems like that's Maryland's MO - athletic freaks. Merriman, Davis, Heyward-Bey, Campbell
Unread 04-24-2010, 03:51 PM  
Posted in reply to TerpEagle's post starting "I didn't follow Maryland that much in..."
3rd & Inches

When I woke up this morning (pacific time) I expected him to be selected by the Iggs. I couldn't find a link to anything that explained his fall.
Unread 04-24-2010, 03:54 PM  
Posted in reply to 3rd & Inches's post starting "When I woke up this morning (pacific..."
TerpEagle

Quote:
When I woke up this morning (pacific time) I expected him to be selected by the Iggs. I couldn't find a link to anything that explained his fall.
I think he was just considered a risky pick. Lots of physical potential but could easily be a waste of money so he fell. Some UMD blogs have articles about him but I haven't read the posts.
Unread 04-24-2010, 05:33 PM   #20
W. Coast Mac Backer
designated jagoff

W. Coast Mac Backer is on a distinguished road
Default Maybe-just-maybe, ...................

Quote:
...... downundermike will have something to add to this.

BET THE HOUSE!
W. Coast Mac Backer is offline   Reply With Quote