IGGLEPHANS  

Go Back   IGGLEPHANS > Igglephans Main Board

Unread 05-16-2017, 10:00 PM   #1
IronEagle
El-Correctomundo

IronEagle is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Fishy

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/16/u...stigation.html

WASHINGTON — President Trump asked the F.B.I. director, James B. Comey, to shut down the federal investigation into Mr. Trump’s former national security adviser, Michael T. Flynn, in an Oval Office meeting in February, according to a memo Mr. Comey wrote shortly after the meeting.

“I hope you can let this go,” the president told Mr. Comey, according to the memo.

The documentation of Mr. Trump’s request is the clearest evidence that the president has tried to directly influence the Justice Department and F.B.I. investigation into links between Mr. Trump’s associates and Russia. Late Tuesday, Representative Jason Chaffetz, the Republican chairman of the House Oversight Committee, demanded that the F.B.I. turn over all “memoranda, notes, summaries, and recordings” of discussions between Mr. Trump and Mr. Comey. Such documents, Mr. Chaffetz wrote, would “raise questions as to whether the president attempted to influence or impede” the F.B.I.

You can't spell FIASCO without the F.O. FIFTY SIX years and counting...
#proimmigrant
IronEagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-16-2017, 10:22 PM  
Posted in reply to IronEagle's post "Fishy"
TerpEagle

Emails.
Unread 05-16-2017, 10:39 PM  
tjl88

Definitley something fishy with Comey.
Fuck off, moron. - Kelly Green
tjl88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-16-2017, 10:55 PM  
Loki

Donnnnnnie. Donnnnnnnie. Immmmmmpeachy.
Loki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-16-2017, 11:43 PM  
Youcis

his name was Seth Rich
Youcis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-17-2017, 12:22 AM  
Posted in reply to Youcis's post starting "his name was Seth Rich"
Loki

Obfuscation.
Loki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-17-2017, 01:06 AM  
Posted in reply to Loki's post starting "Obfuscation."
Youcis

http://www.omaha.com/news/politics/d...120ad0954.html

DNC really cares you know?
Unread 05-17-2017, 02:16 AM  
Posted in reply to tjl88's post starting "Definitley something fishy with Comey."
IronEagle
El-Correctomundo

IronEagle is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjl88 View Post
Definitley something fishy with Comey.
Definitely something fishy with Trump as well... IMO we need a truly non partisan independent prosecutor to investigate all of this sh*t.. I want to know if Trump is in hock to the Rooskies or not.

You can't spell FIASCO without the F.O. FIFTY SIX years and counting...
#proimmigrant
IronEagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-17-2017, 06:13 AM  
thegodfather

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronEagle View Post

WASHINGTON — President Trump asked the F.B.I. director, James B. Comey, to shut down the federal investigation into Mr. Trump’s former national security adviser, Michael T. Flynn, in an Oval Office meeting in February, according to a memo Mr. Comey wrote shortly after the meeting.

“I hope you can let this go,” the president told Mr. Comey, according to the memo.

The documentation of Mr. Trump’s request is the clearest evidence that the president has tried to directly influence the Justice Department and F.B.I. investigation into links between Mr. Trump’s associates and Russia. Late Tuesday, Representative Jason Chaffetz, the Republican chairman of the House Oversight Committee, demanded that the F.B.I. turn over all “memoranda, notes, summaries, and recordings” of discussions between Mr. Trump and Mr. Comey. Such documents, Mr. Chaffetz wrote, would “raise questions as to whether the president attempted to influence or impede” the F.B.I.
Sounds like HITLARY emails and all the illegal shit she pulled. So liberals can cry all they want if Donny gets impeached your still not getting your party or candidate in there. The media and other part in politics will drum up every piece of dirt they can, not one of these people do not have illegal shit in there closet.
thegodfather is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-17-2017, 06:42 AM   #10
06hawkalum

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegodfather View Post
Sounds like HITLARY emails and all the illegal shit she pulled. So liberals can cry all they want if Donny gets impeached your still not getting your party or candidate in there. The media and other part in politics will drum up every piece of dirt they can, not one of these people do not have illegal shit in there closet.
Buh, buh...Hillary!!!

You Trumpies are morons. Open wide you cockholster.
06hawkalum is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-17-2017, 09:33 AM  
Posted in reply to IronEagle's post starting "Definitely something fishy with Trump..."
tjl88

Quote:
Definitely something fishy with Trump as well... IMO we need a truly non partisan independent prosecutor to investigate all of this sh*t.. I want to know if Trump is in hock to the Rooskies or not.
He's not, and there hasn't been any evidence he was. Even from the beginning when the dnc servers were hacked, they did it allow the FBI to have access. There was no proof who released their emails. If anything the Hillary campaign should be under investigataion. They had more dealings and profited more from their relationship with Russia than anyone. If your only listening to the main stream media you're only listening to propaganda.
Fuck off, moron. - Kelly Green
tjl88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-17-2017, 10:21 AM  
Posted in reply to tjl88's post starting "He's not, and there hasn't been any..."
06hawkalum

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjl88 View Post
He's not, and there hasn't been any evidence he was. Even from the beginning when the dnc servers were hacked, they did it allow the FBI to have access. There was no proof who released their emails. If anything the Hillary campaign should be under investigataion. They had more dealings and profited more from their relationship with Russia than anyone. If your only listening to the main stream media you're only listening to propaganda.
Reporting live from the island of alternative facts...
06hawkalum is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-17-2017, 12:49 PM  
Posted in reply to tjl88's post starting "He's not, and there hasn't been any..."
joe9518

Yeah because Fox and Brietbart are such reputable news organizations. Lol
Like I said in another thread, trump has lived his whole life by the motto, there is a sucker born every minute. Trump loves you. Lol
joe9518 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-17-2017, 01:02 PM   #14
joe9518

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegodfather View Post
lol. You trumpees focus more on the loser of the election than you do on the winner. Talk about some sore winners.
joe9518 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-17-2017, 01:40 PM  
Nikita Khrushchev

Nikita Khrushchev is on a distinguished road
Default These aren't the droids you're looking for...

Quote:

...move along.
Nikita Khrushchev is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-17-2017, 03:52 PM   #16
Youcis

Seth Rich got pissed that Hillary stole the primary from Bernie >>> Emailed wikileaks damaging information on Hillary and the DNC >>> Hillary and the DNC had him wacked >>> Hillary lost the election >>> blamed the loss on Russian hackers >>> push for impeachment.

"Anything that doesn't fit my narrative must be unreliable!"