Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
    Calvin Coolidge was a Republican.
    Yes, I was probably reading the "Ever been with a nymphomaniac?"thread when I posted it.

Comment

Nah thats not it. It's called being educated enough to know we have done bad things to people. So coming from the jethro bodine grade school you would not know that.
      On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

This isn't about PC, it's about manners ... common decency.

Cleary you have neither.
        Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
          Exactly. And this is what all of the complainers have missed. If it's wrong, it's wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by CbEagle View Post
            Nah thats not it. It's called being educated enough to know we have done bad things to people. So coming from the jethro bodine grade school you would not know that.
            Maybe you have done bad things to people,you do know that I'm BLACK right?
            So please do tell me about grade school and educated enough

Comment

Cleary you have neither.
              Like I posted on the other thread,go find another set of "victims" and be offended for them.
              Last edited by G.W. Cooper; 05-24-2016, 09:53 AM. Reason: You know

Comment

Like I posted, you think a team's name is more important than having manners.

So you will now be shown no manners by me, you classless jackass ... and I hope the admins now show you the fucking door.

EDITED TO ADD: And anyone with a minimal level of experience on this forum would hardly call me a liberal.
                Last edited by slag; 05-24-2016, 10:31 AM.

Comment

Still no straight answer to your question.

Comment

Don't care if your purple or green, if you are stupid you are stupid and it cant be fixed!
                    On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

So you will now be shown no manners by me, you classless jackass ... and I hope the admins now show you the fucking door.

EDITED TO ADD: And anyone with a minimal level of experience on this forum would hardly call me a liberal.
                      What a bitch ass post!
                      /thread

Comment

Originally posted by CbEagle View Post
                        Don't care if your purple or green, if you are stupid you are stupid and it cant be fixed!
                        Talking about educated enough,huh?
                        /thread

Comment

This
                          John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Last edited by slag; 05-24-2016, 02:45 PM.

Comment

You see...

Cocksuckers like slag are the reason why we can no longer say Merry Christmas in schools,cause it might offend the non Christians.

Comment

Keep Saturn in Saturnalia
                                John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Working...
                                X