Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now maybe I'll chirp a bit EIO

http://www.tsn.ca/nba/video/stephen-...-canada~876018

Like I told you I don't know enough about basketball to full on rant here and I am not a gonna jump on the Raptors bandwagon but Cleveland isn't looking so good....

Still think that the Cavs will win. Slap Reggie in the head for me too!!
    Last edited by KenfromCanada; 05-24-2016, 07:29 AM.
    Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Yeah

They're playing like they don't want to work for the title, they just want it handed to them. Cavs lose Game 5, and I think Toronto wins in 6.
    The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Love has been atrocious and Tristan Thompson is useless. Those two have given the Cavs nothing the last two games which in turn has allowed Biyombo to rebound the shit out of the ball and be a spark whose energy has helped kickstart Lowry and Derozan.

I think Cleveland still wins, but yeah, if they somehow lose at Quicken tomorrow, Drake and "The North" will be so fired up Friday, it might be hard for even King James to pull that one out.

Comment

If the Raptors pull this whole thing off

Drake could throw a pre-game concert and draw millions

Comment

Channing Frye needs to start tonight

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
          Love has been atrocious and Tristan Thompson is useless. Those two have given the Cavs nothing the last two games which in turn has allowed Biyombo to rebound the shit out of the ball and be a spark whose energy has helped kickstart Lowry and Derozan.

I think Cleveland still wins, but yeah, if they somehow lose at Quicken tomorrow, Drake and "The North" will be so fired up Friday, it might be hard for even King James to pull that one out.
          Fuck Thompson. Biyombo is beating the brakes off of his overpaid ass.
          The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Working...
          X