Posting from Disneyland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Posting from Disneyland

90 tickets, 1.5hr long waits for a 3 min ride. This place is filled with mouth breathers, gunts, 15 dollar slices of pizza, and kids on leashes. Fuck you Walt! But the kids love it so I'll be a terrific actor. Somebody tell 2Gap that I hope he catches the swine flu.
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

If you want to see how bad the obesity problem is in this country go spend a day at a theme park. Those places are cesspool for the obese.

Comment

thank God my kid never wanted to go

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
      90 tickets, 1.5hr long waits for a 3 min ride. This place is filled with mouth breathers, gunts, 15 dollar slices of pizza, and kids on leashes. Fuck you Walt! But the kids love it so I'll be a terrific actor. Somebody tell 2Gap that I hope he catches the swine flu.
      hideous
      Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
      May 7, 2010

Comment

how about all the morbidly obese...

...cretins using wheelchairs to butt in line?
        May 7, 2010

Comment

yep it's turrible. stroller traffic hams everywhere. the highlight so far was me telling a twenty something year old father to stop cussing at his three year old crying daughter because she was scared to get on the ride.
          500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Wallyworld
            John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

3I hang in there

Spring Break was horrible for me at Six Flags Fiesta in San Antonio.. Waited 1 hour 1/2 for the Boomerang that lasted 45 seconds. Also it was 45 degrees with wind

Comment

now we know why...

Sea World had no problem phasing out Shamu. Too reminiscent of the customers' belly flop
                May 7, 2010

Comment

getting tired of this fat acceptance "movement". No being morbidly obese isnt a race religious or sexual orientation, your heart is 4 times its normal size and you are killing yourself by eating that slice of pizza while you cruise around on your rascal.

Comment

Working...
                  X