Thanks Torrey Smith

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks Torrey Smith

Had a play in the NFCC game that’ll always be revered. Came up with clutch plays when we needed him most in the las 2 games.

Best of luck in Carolina and thanks for being a part of the biggest gift we’ve ever received.

A few years ago...

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
    Had a play in the NFCC game that’ll always be revered. Came up with clutch plays when we needed him most in the las 2 games.

Best of luck in Carolina and thanks for being a part of the biggest gift we’ve ever received.
    he may have been called a B,C, and J for all his drops last season, amazing what being SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS does for our attitude!
    The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe'

Comment

also had a huge play on the knee deflection against atlanta.

had a few drops but was a good field stretcher. i think he might have a good season in carolina. sometimes cam actually makes ordinary (or shit) receivers look pretty good.

Comment

Drops drove us nuts, but had a soft spot for him when he paid everyone’s pet adoption fees one weekend shortly after arriving in philly.

Props

Comment

Smith was just on with the King. Class act all the way.

Comment

Thanks for the flea-flicker and the knee-bounce ball, Torrey.

Enjoy the ring and the 5 mil.
            Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Torrey SUPER BOWL WORLD CHAMPION EAGLE Smith will have a place in everyone's heart.

Comment

Agreed......he had a forgettable Reg season

and an Unforgettable Post season,,,Now Get Big Mac out there and blow up the Nickel!

thanks Torrey we do appreciate your play, and time as an Eagle.
                OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                "BFTR"

Comment

Agreed/ Thanks Torrey Smith. Wishing the best for you in the future (unless against the Eagles). Have a great life and thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Mt Iggle View Post
                    Agreed/ Thanks Torrey Smith. Wishing the best for you in the future (unless against the Eagles). Have a great life and thanks!
                    Like everyone else, his drops during the regular season drove me nuts but the guy is a really good dude when it's all said and done. He has my respect.

Comment

Prior to the playoffs, his best plays were PI calls. Like everybody else, I'm thrilled that he stepped up his game when it really counted. He was definitely a team player for us, and I wish the guy well.

Comment

Yep...when he's here for Panther Training camp

I will personally look him up and thank him...I also think he'll help their receiving corps

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post

As I said earlier, this means they need to draft D.J. Moore. The Eagles only win the SB with a Terp WR.
                          --
                          Your Retarded

Comment

Working...
                          X